7

"Wait what?!" Tenten screeched as she started to jump in her seat in joy. The girls were already on their way to the beach and it was 11:40. Sakura and Ino had told the news to the three and the girl with two buns couldn't help herself. "You finally came out of your shell!" Tenten squealed.

Hinata was sitting behind Sakura in Ino's car. The shy girl tapped her and asked a question. "I'm very happy for you Sakura, but did you tell Sasuke?"

Sakura stiffened as she tried her best to answer. She knew the girls would be delighted with the news. But she wasn't expecting that question. I like Sasuke but am I really ready to tell him? Sakura turned her head to the Hyuga and passionately smiled. "No not yet."

Temari chuckled as she lay her hand on the pinkie's shoulder. "It's ok girl. We understand that it's too soon so we're not gonna push it." Sakura then put her hand over the sandy hair girl's hand and simply said 'thanks.' Sooner or later music started to play on the radio as Ino sang along.

"Cmon girls! We're going to the beach! Let's not worry about Sakura's love life." Ino said blasting the song and opened the windows. Play that song by Train played as the girls started to dance to it.

"Play that song.
The one that makes me go all night long.
The one that makes me think of you.
And that's what you gotta do."

The girls continued to sing along until they finally reached their destination. They grabbed all their bags and found the perfect spot. They all put on sunscreen so their bodies wouldn't get a bad tan job. Relaxing and enjoying the ocean view is what they did in the meantime. Hinata picked up her phone to check the time. She cringed a bit and spoke to the group.

"It's been nearly 20 minutes. Where are the g-guys?"
__________________________________________________

"Dude it's a left! Not a right!" Shikamaru groaned as the male Hyuga made a wrong turn. AGAIN. Neji glared as he made a U-turn. He complained about how bad the guy gave directions. The guys have been lost for literally 10 minutes! Neji sighed as he glanced at Sasuke.

"That's it! Sasuke's now helping me because someone," Neji said giving the Nara a look, "is bad at giving me directions!"

After another 10 minutes of driving, the boys successfully got to where they belonged. They all grabbed their stuff and headed to the sandy area. As Naruto attempted to take off his shirt, a bunch of girls gathered around. Naruto gave the guys a knowing look saying 'help me!' The three didn't hesitate at all but instead walked away without turning around. They all waved as they searched for the girls.

"What took so long?" Ino asked as she noticed them sweating. She eyed them as she glanced at Tenten.

Tenten sighed continuing her reading. "Neji was probably driving." She said as she turned a page of her book.

"And Shikamaru was probably giving him directions." Temari crossed both of her arms as she grinned. Both guys were sweating even more as they put their head down in shame. Those two should've known better. The girls are just way too smart for them.

Sakura was about to rant til they saw Naruto running towards all of them. More specifically he was running towards his best friend. The Haruno took initiative to protect that idiot from the danger he passed. Her face broke into a laughing fit when she saw the many guys that chased after him. She couldn't help but laugh. Seeing the guys angry faces made her stop and be much more serious.

Naruto hid behind Sakura thinking they couldn't see him. He thought he was safe from danger, but he was way too wrong. Sakura exposed him as if she wants him to get hurt. Even though he made the pinkie mad when they were young, she would never let some stranger hurt him.