45.

Tash peels one eye open and panics for a split second when she forgets that she is in Harry's childhood bedroom.

The reality of last night and slight oversight that she hasn't taken her painkillers comes screaming back when a sharp pain shoots from her fractured rib up her spine and the sleeping man beneath her awakes with a frown etched into his beautiful, sleepy face.

"You okay, Squirt?" His voice is so raspy and delicious that she is sure she is wet just from hearing those four syllables tumble from his cracked lips.

Tash nods but winces in pain as she pulls herself up to sit, straddling Harry's hips as she massages her stiff neck with one hand and tries to breathe through the discomfort.

His body follows her quickly as if they are tied together by a piece of invisible string and he cups her face in one hand. He watches her eyes start to focus on him and he can't help but smile softly at the vision of her naked body on top of him, her hair a mess and her eyes still tired.

"Morning pretty," he murmurs as he pushes his lips to hers for a soft kiss that takes all her pain away momentarily.

"Hi handsome," she smiles back before looking around the bedroom floor, where they slept all night, for her discarded clothes.

He shakes his head in dispute as he notices that she is trying to locate her sweatshirt and wraps his arms firmly around her little torso, his shoulders and biceps engulfing her petite frame and making it impossible for her to move.

She giggles as she hooks her arms around his neck and tangles her fingers into his curls, secretly loving the feeling of her skin on his and trying to ignore the morning wood pushing into her crotch.

"I gotta head home, honey, gotta work," she says delicately as she places gentle kisses all over his perfect face.

He pouts dramatically before flipping them over and she squeals as she rolls beneath his naked body.

"Shhhh!" He laughs kisses onto mouth, "Mum'll hear you," he half jokes at the bizarreness of her being here, at his mothers house, undressed and under him.

"Which is exactly why I need to get my clothes on!" She giggles back and tries to reach for her underwear but his hands land on top of hers before they get there.

He holds her wrists on the floor above her head as he trails kisses down her neck, stopping to suck her nipple into his plump mouth. He blows cool air lightly onto the peak and watches as it stiffens even further before he looks her dead in the eye and gives it a tiny flick with his tongue.

The goosebumps littering her skin and the short sharp breaths she's inhaling through her parted lips feed his ego and he loves that he is driving her crazy.

"I'll drive you home, heading back this morning anyway," he explains, Tash's mind trying to catch up to the switch in gears before he connects their lips in a heated kiss.

She can feel his tongue in her mouth and his stiffness pressing into her leg at the same time there's a knock at the door, Tash registering far quicker than a frozen Harry and yelping as she reaches out of his grasp to pull the duvet over them. Her body turns instinctively towards him as an attempt to shield herself as the door is flung carelessly open.

"Shit!" Harry yells as he uses his body to cover Tash's the same time Anne gasps an "oh gosh" and turns to face the opposite wall.

"Oh my god!" Tash shrieks as she covers her bright red face with her hands and buries it further into Harry's shoulder which is now trembling from him finding this all hilariously funny.

"What is with you two and the floor!" Anne yells in jest only making Tash scream into her hands at the exposed memory they thought they kept a secret all this time and a boyish cackle explodes from Harry's lips exposing his teeth and tongue that pokes past them ever so slightly.

"Just wondering if you kids wanted breakfast..." she starts but Harry is quick to cut her off.

"MUM! Get out!" He half yells, half laughs and Anne swiftly leaves the room with her hands up in surrender, shutting the door behind her and careful not to look back at them.

"Fucking hell!" Tash chirps beneath her palms when she hears the door close and Harry is still chuckling as he plants reassuring kisses to every part of her he has access to, above the duvet she is clutching beneath her underarms.

"Don't worry, babe! s'fine, we're adults. C'mon, let's get dressed and go have some food before we go," he takes control, not wanting her to dwell on what happened too much, knowing it was more embarrassing and comical than anything else.

There is something about watching Harry drive a car that is making Tash almost completely lose her damn mind.

She has no idea what it is but he looks impossible sexy as he controls the classic 1966 Mercedes 230SL convertible, it's white in colour and in pristine condition.

It doesn't take long before Tash realises this car is his pride and joy, his cringing at how hard she slammed the door shut, biting his lip as she pulled on the seatbelt to adjust it, flinching as she touched the dial on the radio, make it all pretty obvious.

He insists they keep the top up as there is a chance of rain forecast and Tash is about to tell him England always has a chance of rain forecast when she sees how serious his face is, instead deciding to bite the corner of her mouth to stifle a smile.

She watches his one arm casually gripping on the steering wheel while the other rests on the stick between them, his face stern in concentration and she's not sure how she is going to make it all the way to London without ripping his clothes off.

He glances at her from the corner of his eye and his smirk nearly sends her over the edge.

"What are you thinking?" He prods, taking his eyes off the road for a moment to catch hers.

"Well, to be honest, I was wondering if it would be a safety hazard to blow you while you drive a car?" She questions matter of factly like she just asked him for the time.

His mouth drops open as he regards her, not only with a little shock but predominately in worship.

Her eyebrows lift as she waits for him to answer the perfectly reasonable question and his mind races to try and formulate a sentence before he notices the corners of her lips curl up slightly and they simultaneously break into laughter.

"Well?" She teases and he shakes his head at her brashness.

"Gonna be the death of me, Natasha," he chuckles as he runs a hand through his hair.

She flashes him a mischievous grin that portrays half an apology, half cheekiness and he huffs out another laugh as he reaches out and holds the back of her head tightly, pushing their lips together purposefully.

His eyes dart back and forth between the open road and her playful face before kissing her once more and returning to his driving position.

"Just so you know, yes,  it would be a hazard," he says to her with a smirk, "but it's a risk I'm willing to take, Batman."

His cocky tone has her eyebrows raised in faux offence, "Well honey, lucky for you it's a long drive," she counters, calling his bluff and giggling the moment she sees his face drop in shock once again. 

A/N:

A/N:

So much cuteness!!

but dramas a-coming! -not too much dont worry!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Love Ruby

x