24.

"You have to work tonight too?" Harry questions as he throws a tea towel over his shoulder and leans into the bar where Tash is sitting.

She thinks he looks breathtaking tonight, a red and black check shirt hangs over his shoulders and covers a black t-shirt, his tight jeans clinging to his meaty thighs and a dark brown fedora hiding the majority of his long brown curls.

"It looks like it," Tash says a little disheartened.  She doesn't admit Zayn's phone call was suspiciously more flirty than a business call warranted but when he claimed there was an issue with one of her designs that couldn't wait until Monday she simply couldn't refuse him.   SM Textiles was her biggest client to date and she couldn't afford to lose their account.

Although Tash had tried to persuade Zayn not to meet her tonight she also was quite aware of the way he looked at her last time they met, his eyes and hands lingering a little too long on her skin and she wanted to avoid inviting him to her apartment where her office was at all costs.   He insisted he would come to her and it would only take fifteen minutes.

"It's a really big client, I just really don't wanna start off on the wrong foot you know?" she says half to Harry half to herself as she looks around the room for a vacant table.

"Of course, babe. You can use my office if you need?" Harry offers and Tash smiles gratefully.

"That would be amazing thank you, I won't be more than 15 minutes I promise!"

Harry is busy when Zayn walks through the door, his dark t-shirt and leather jacket making him look years younger than when Tash first saw him and she can't deny that he is a good looking guy.  Good looking yes, but paling in comparison to Harry. 

He makes his way though the crowd when he spots her waving and Harry is desperately trying to focus his attention on pouring drinks rather than watching their interaction.

When she said she was meeting a client he imagined him to be a middle aged, balding, businessman not... this guy.

"Tasha! Hey, cool place," he says as he approaches her, taking her a little off guard when he kisses her cheek.

He raises a knowing eyebrow when she blushes and turns towards the bar to bark an order at Harry.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Zayn offers and she looks briefly at Harry who can see her brows crease slightly in confusion.  She thought he was coming for fifteen minutes to go over something and now that he is here she notices he doesn't have anything in his hands and maybe no real intention to work at all.

"Um- no thanks, should we go over what you wanted to discuss?" Tash jumps straight to the point and she can see Harry's lips curl up in the slightest of smirks.

"Sure, but let the man have a drink first, yeah?" 

She doesn't like his condescending tone and she hates even more that Harry's eyebrows shoot up at his statement, making it clear that despite him moving on to serve other customers, he is well and truely listening.

She's trying her best to be professional, clenching her jaw a little and smiling.  "Sure."

"Zayn this is Harry, this place is his," she introduces him proudly but Zayn merely nods a little in his direction before changing the subject and asking Tash about how her week has been.

Zayn is on to his third drink in an alarmingly short period of time and they still haven't managed to discuss the issue with her work that he came down here for.

The more he drinks the more he touches her, the longer he stares and the closer he leans in to talk to her.

He stands in front of her as she sits on the only bar stool available, his fingers hooking under her knee so his thumb can draw little circles into her skin.