17.

Harry's hands are everywhere, on her face to kiss her deeper, on her waist to pull her closer, on her leg that is flung over his. His wandering fingers are creeping up the hem of her dress as he digs the tips into her silky smooth skin.

He tries to cheekily slip his hands onto her arse but their seatbelts are making it difficult, Harry leaning forward instead and Tash nearly pushed horizontal on the back seat.

He moans a little too loudly as she's thrown back and her calf accidentally grazes across the rock hard bulge in his very tight jeans.

"Harry! Shhh," She whispers a laugh into his mouth as she pushes her palms onto both of his cheeks so that he has to make a playful fish face that bears his perfect teeth.

She gestures so noticeably with both their heads towards the cab driver, who is trying his damndest to ignore his drunk passengers, that she may as well have just spoken.

Harry makes a fake cranky expression that crinkles his nose and puckers his lips even more dramatically in her grasp making her giggle at his ridiculously cute face.

The cab pulls to a halt but both are so engrossed with each other in the back that neither of them notice the car is no longer moving.

An exaggerated clearing of the drivers throat has Tash prying her lips frantically away and she can feel her face flush from both embarrassment and from how Harry's mouth was making her feel.

She looks to find Harry hasn't torn his hooded gaze off her, not in the slightest bit uncomfortable with having someone watch them make out for god knows how long.

He looks past her out the window and holds her cheek in his hand before licking his pink, swollen lips, "S'your place." He croaks, his voice thick with lust and the raspy timber in it shoots a current tingling up her spine.

"Mhm," her lips peck his again as she hops out of the car, looking back when her heels hit the curb and realising Harry hasn't moved.

"Call you tomorrow, yeah?" He asks innocently as he tucks a curl behind his ear and ducks his head to see her standing alone on the sidewalk.

"You're not coming up?" she nervously laughs as she looks from him to the cab driver who patronisingly raises his eyebrows and she's surprised he doesn't actually laugh in her face

Hurt and rejection flash across her pretty face and the harsh emotions mixed with the distress of being embarrassed has Harry nearly throwing up.  He has only seen this look on her face once before, and even though it was seven years ago, it was something that has continued to haunt him ever since. Although it was MUCH more prominent the first time he saw this face, it was peeking through enough now to make him jump out of that car faster than she was able to comprehend.

She takes an involuntary step backwards as he joins her on the pavement and the subconscious distance she is putting between them pulls at the stitches of his patchwork heart.

"Of course I want to, I just didn't know if you wanted me to," he says truthfully, closing the gap and she crosses her arms in front of her chest and looks at the ground as his hands cup her jaw.

"Wanna be with you all the time," he confesses and her body language starts to thaw.

Their lips connect briefly after she nods in shy bobs of her head, her level of caution around him shooting back up to critical.

Harry doesn't care what is right or wrong, what the cab driver thinks or what the dating 'rule books' say, as long as he never, ever has to see her make that face again, especially not be the one to cause it, then he will do whatever it takes.

A loud cough from behind them breaks his thoughts away from her beautiful face and Tash pulls out her wallet at the same time as Harry, he beats her by half a second and shoves a £50 note through the front window, telling the driver to keep the change.

As the car speeds off and they make their way into the building Harry can tell the mood has shifted, he's internally cursing at her self protectant walls that are back up and realising just how quickly her trust in herself and her own judgements is broken.

She's fumbling with her keys while her internal monologue is questioning whether she should have just let him go to his own apartment? If he actually wants to be there? And whether she just fucked up a perfectly great night by opening her goddamn big mouth?

His arms snake around her waist and she can feel his soft curls tickling her collar bone as he attaches his lips to the side of her neck.

"I didn't want to make assumptions, s'all," he tries to convince her again and his hot mouth on her neck makes her tilt her foggy head back to try and gain some clarity.

The key finally twists and she pushes open the door in a huff, mumbling self loathing to herself sarcastically, "I'm surprisingly easy these days."

"What?" He frowns and his gorgeous features come into view as she flicks the light on and saunters towards him.

"I said you shouldn't make assumptions," she lies through a forced smile that's a mixture of seductive and innocent.

Harry falls for it immediately and he bites his lip as he watches her stalk towards him. He takes in a sharp breath as her delicate fingers trickle over the fabric of his shirt and she places a soft kiss to the base of his neck, simultaneously popping open another button on his already barely-there shirt.

His pulse is racing as his literal dream woman is undressing him, slow and tantalising and his cock is swelling so much in his jeans that it actually hurts.

He's mind is spinning, this is not how he wants this to happen, they are drunk and there's a strange bitterness that's suddenly behind her eyes. 

He has thought about this moment for far too fucking long. He wants it to be as memorable as their first time, to be cherished and if for some fucked up reason she can't be his then he wants at least to look back and know he did everything he possibly could to get her back.

A quick, drunk fuck after a night of clubbing is not how this is going to go down.

A/N:

If you've read Wish You Were Here you know i LOVE the drama LOL

Prep yourself for the rollercoaster ahead, it's a bumpy one, don't say i didn't warn ya!

ALSO FUCK THE MONDAY THURSDAY UPDATES! Just gonna do it as quickly as I can for you!

Ruby x