7.

Warning: this book contains strong language and explicit sexual references.

This will be the ONE AND ONLY WARNING!

If you do not like this type of book or if it is not appropriate for you please do not read on.

Enjoy! Love Ruby
-

EIGHT YEARS EARLIER

Their lips are red and swollen as they move in easy, habitual patterns, their tongues swiping together to send currents shooting to their cores every few seconds.

Harry's shirt is off, his bare skin touching hers where her t-shirt has ridden up with the friction and their hands are in each others hair. Their legs are innocently intertwined, her socks rubbing against his calves and his hips gently bumping into hers.

The floral wallpaper in the small bedroom is covered with posters of her favourite bands and pages ripped out of magazines while her tiny single bed with a white wooden bedhead sits against one wall.

"How long until your mum's home?" Harry exhales against Nat's open mouth.

"Not til tonight," she says between kisses and Harry groans in relief, the noise making her heart skip a beat.

They have been making out on her bed for hours, neither one of them tired of the silky taste of the others lips or the tingling feeling between their legs.

Harry rolls on top of her, desperately trying to get closer but not knowing how and she's pulling him into her for the exact same reason. Harry's hand leaves the safety of her hair and trickles apprehensively down her shoulder and over the curve of her breast causing her core to clench. It settles on her hip as his fingers grip the exposed skin above her cotton shorts.

His touch is almost unbearable, Nat's skin feeling like it's on fire and she knows she needs more but has no idea of what. Goosebumps litter her skin and her nipples harden as she feels his stiffness pressing into her. Her panties are soaked through as her body craves something she's never had and her mind swirls through the possibilities.

Harry's feeling it too, his cock so hard it hurts and he props his forehead onto hers as he speaks through his heavy panting.

"Nat? C-can I touch you, like... there..." He chokes so nervously he can barely hear her gasp.

She wants to ask him what he's going to do or if he has done it before or even just tell him that no one's ever touched her there before, not even herself, but she's rendered speechless.

Hormones and blinding curiosity take over as she nods as quickly as her heart is pounding, deciding innocently in that moment to give him her upmost trust.

"Yes," she whispers when he doesn't move. His breath is hot against her skin as he processes the consent and internally panics. He's never actually touched a girl, having heard about what to do from guys at school telling probably incredibly exaggerated stories and watching some horribly rough porn before googling what to do briefly before coming over to Nat's house this afternoon.

He swallows hard and kisses her sweetly before he runs a shaky hand across her stomach. Both of their eyes as wide a saucers and their hearts fluttering in their ribcages.

They both hold their breaths as his fingers dip into her shorts and past the band of her panties and he freezes unexpectedly as he feels her wetness coating her folds and his fingers.

Harry bites his bottom lip as he tries to keep his composure, his mind racing at a million miles an hour with thoughts ranging from beautifully tender to entirely impure. He wonders if she's ever touched herself and how she would taste, what she looks like when she comes and if it would be obvious when she does. He can't stop his mind from imagining fucking her, the noises she would make and how unbelievable she would feel around his cock. He imagines her on her knees, her innocent eyes looking up at him and her mouth full.