38.

"Got you a present," Harry beams with a hand behind his back as Tash opens the door.

It's barely 8am but Harry has just arrived back at her place after a long night shift, getting a couple of hours sleep in his own bed before he couldn't stand being away from her anymore and deciding just to come right back.

Her ribs are still sore but the worst is behind her, she is getting used to taking her medications at the right time every few hours, thanks to Harry's million reminders he programmed into her phone and it is definitely more manageable with each passing day.

"Is it you?" She jokes pulling him towards her by the lapels of his shirt while she stands in her oversized t-shirt that she sleeps in which, admittedly, drives him wild. He walks past the threshold, exhaling a laugh as he simultaneously tries to kiss her.

"You have me already, Squirt. Got you something better."

His hand reveals a carton of chocolate milk and he laughs at the adorably giddy squeal that flies from her mouth.

"Oh my god, you're my hero," she jokes, pulling him into her again, their lips finding each other as he walks them instinctively back towards the bed they spend so much time in. "But nothing's better than you," she whispers and his heart flutters.

Her hands reach for the buttons on his shirt, flicking them open easily and pushing it off his body in one easy movement as the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed.

His fingers tangle into her hair as he kisses her deeper and her palms run up and down the bare skin of his chest, breaking their embrace only to gasp for air as lust takes over all other rational thinking.

"Mmm, if I didn't know any different, Batman, I would say you missed me," he teases at her uninhibited state and she bites her lip a little in embarrassment.

"Sixteen hours is a long time," she pouts and he chuckles before brashly leaning forward and squeezing her bum.

"Mmm, it's not really, you know?" he mocks into her ear and she can tell by the raspiness in his voice that he hasn't had much sleep.

"Feels like it," she retorts before spinning them around and undoing his jeans, pulling them to the floor in a matter of moments and pushing him gently onto the mattress.

Tash is quick to climb after him, his hands finding their place on her bare thighs as she straddles his hips, grabbing the carton from his hands and opening it to take a sip.

"Ok, tell me this isn't better than tea!" She exclaims and he sits up to meet her, chest to chest.

She watches as a vein protrudes on his neck as he tilts his head back to take a swig, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Alright you win, it's pretty good," he concedes and earns a little giggle from her.

He lays back down with a soft push from Tash and she places the milk on the bedside table.

"Think you taste the best," she whispers as her lips suck the spot on his neck that had just captivated her attention.

He groans at the sensation and she feels his cock hardening in his boxers beneath her.

"I can tell you're tired honey, you don't have to worry about me here alone if you need to sleep at home?"

His mess of curls moves back and forth as he shakes his head, "Not worried, wanna be here," he gets out with a pained expression on his face as he watches her move down his torso, her fingers tips tracing over his skin which is trailed by the wetness of her lips, pressing kisses into his chest and stomach and hips.