16.

Surprise early (shortish!) chapter for you beauties!

Have a great Easter to everyone celebrating 

Love Ruby x

-

"If I have any more I'm gonna forget how to stand let alone dance!" Harry shouts into the space between their bar stools.

Tash covers her tipsy giggles with a delicate hand as she hands him another shot of tequila. How many have they had? Three? Four? Five?

"You own a bar, shouldn't you be used to this by now!" She yells back, needing to place a hand on his knee to be able to lean her little body into him close enough for him to hear her.

They clink their glasses together and swallow the liquid down as it lights up the back of their throats and the burn trickles down their bodies.

"I mean I drink, but I rarely drink enough to be blind drunk!" He yells as he slams the little glass back onto the counter with a sour face from the taste of the hard liquor and looks at the girl in front of him who is the exact reason why he decided to stop wasting his life being shit-faced on a regular occurrence.

Tasha bites her lip as Harry slips off his bar stool and stands between her legs, taking her glass from her fingers and putting it on the bar.

"Now are you gonna let me show you my awful dancing skills or not?" He says into her lips before sealing them with his. The alcohol is well and truely pumping through their blood streams now and their heads are swimming with a dulled sense of anxiety and an overwhelming amount of lust.

Tash breaks the kiss only in order to swipe her tongue across his puffy bottom lip and suck gently on it. The moan caught in Harry's chest is so low she can't hear it but she can feel the vibrations on her palm which is subconsciously resting above his heart.

"Ok, but you can't laugh, you know how clumsy I am!" she gives in and her breath catches in her throat as she watches the smile creep onto his lips and light up his handsome face.

His hands smooth back her hair and he hovers over her, his nose brushing against hers and his eyes hooded. "Mm, I can't make those types of promises, Squirt."

She pushes his shoulder and gasps in mock offence at the nickname.

"Teasing me about being small isn't doing my confidence any favours!" She laughs as he kisses a smile into her cheek to soften the blow.

"Hey, and calling me a frog is?" He teases as he takes her hand, "Now let me help you down off your high chair, Tinkerbell."

He kisses the back of her hand before he guides them through the crowd. Most of the couples dancing are good, like really good and Tasha's heart is beating at a million miles an hour with the anticipation of falling flat on her face in front of all these experienced dancers.

Harry stops abruptly and turns to face her, lifting her hand up in his to shoulder height as he pulls her hips to his so quickly she lets out a little huff as their bodies collide. He leans to talk in her ear as her breath leaves her body entirely.

"Move your feet with mine and follow my lead, ok?" he speaks so seriously her nerves are starting to cloud her very thin thread of conscious thought. She looks down at his boots as she tries to block out the couples twirling and moving in perfect unison all around them.

His right foot steps towards her and she can feel him pushing against her hand to move backwards with him. She moves the wrong foot back and Harry steps to the side in order not trod on her.