15.

Happy early update! 

Ruby x

Harry takes two deep breaths before he taps on Tasha's door with three strong knocks

It's five minutes past the time he told her he would be there, deliberately hanging around out the front of her building knowing by now how flustered she gets when he is early.

The door opens moments later to reveal a smiling Tash who seems calm and surprisingly ready to go.

No matter how much Harry prepares himself to see her, no matter how many times he imagines her face or her eyes or smile, her beauty still seems to catch him completely off guard as if it's the first time his eyes have laid upon her.

He holds a hand over his heart that is beating erratically and his silence starts to make her nervous.

She looks anxiously down at her dress, she bought it with Alice last week and despite not knowing what they were doing or where they were going tonight, she thought the long sleeve navy dress with white dots that crossed over in the front and had a subtle ruffle in the front, would suit any occasion. But now, with Harry's eyes wandering over her and his mouth firmly shut, she is debating if it's completely inappropriate.

She tugs on the uneven hem line above her right thigh that is higher than the rest, "um, is it too short, I-I can change, if you just give me a minu-" she starts but is cut off by the look of confusion on Harry's face.

"What? No! Fuck, please don't, you look..." Harry's words trail off and sink back into his brain as he steps forward, forcing Tash slowly back into her apartment.

"You look perfect," he states and she can feel her cheeks heat up as the weight of his large hands rest comfortably on her hips.

He pulls her towards him until their bodies are pushed together and Tash nearly pants when he licks his lips, his head tilted down towards her and the look of pure lust in his eyes peeking through the tops of his lashes.

Harry always forgets how tiny she is, her shoulders no where near his, regardless of her high heels, as he bends down to press his lips to hers, resisting the urge to pick up her little body and wrap her legs around his waist.

The taste of strawberry chapstick lingers on his lips and makes his stomach swirl as he pulls away gently, leaving her a little breathless and she thinks he looks pretty fucking perfect too.  She brushes her fingertips over his shoulders draped in a satiny silk shirt that is in an oyster pink so pale it looks nearly white

The shiny pearl like material is held together by just two buttons on his stomach, his chest on show and his thighs covered by his tight black jeans that she is discovering he wears every day.

Anyone else would look ridiculous in this outfit, the shirt incredibly feminine and the exposed skin borderline obnoxious, but somehow Harry looks so comfortable that it makes it seem like he just threw on an old t-shirt.