20.

It was becoming clear to both of them that they had coped with their breakup in different ways. Tash had done the opposite to Harry, where he had tried to be with anyone that was nothing like her, she had tried anything to find him in someone else, falling in love too hard and too fast, purely with the hope of finding happiness again.

There's a moment of pause before they are both launching forward to close the space between them, their lips and tongues dancing together in frantic desperation to convey the seven years of longing they were both holding onto.

Tash's hands are in his curls as his snake up the back of her old, baggy t-shirt, her soft skin burning against the heat of his fingertips as he tries to pull her closer.

This is all he has ever wanted, to feel her skin, the weight of her body against his, the smoothness of her tongue on his lips.

He groans at the overwhelming sensation as she pushes her hips down ever so slightly on the bulge growing in his jeans.

Harry is still in his clothes from the night before and his head is spinning far too much from the intoxication of her mouth to resist her unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it from his shoulders this time.

Tash throws the silky material to the floor as he suctions his lips to her neck, a gasp escaping her as she holds on to him like it may stop her from floating away.

He licks a brazen stripe from the base of her neck to her ear and her head lulls back to give him better access to her tingling skin.

He meant what he said last night about fucking her too soon and despite their open conversation this morning, he still doesn't feel like they are at a place where he can honestly say that she would have absolutely no regrets.

His eyes roll back into his head as Tash rolls her hips forward a little harder, her hands running over his bare chest and holding onto his shoulders as she watches his angelic face lose control for a brief moment.

Harry whines into her neck before picking her up and throwing her down onto the bed, his body hovering above her as he sponges wet kisses onto her lips and jaw and neck.

"Wanna make you feel good. Wanna show you how you should be treated," he breathes against her skin and cries out as her fingernails scratch up his back, his hips rutting forward involuntarily and making Tash's lips part as she pants into the small space between them.

Her mind is spinning as he tugs at the hem of her t-shirt and pulls the material over her head to reveal her naked chest.

Harry whimpers as he leaves a trail of kisses down her body, kissing the space between her breasts before a finger traces a line down to her belly button, her back arching off the mattress in a response that has Harry's cock pushing painfully against the thick denim of his jeans.

His finger lightly circles the outline of her navel before gripping into her hip, his tongue not able to keep away from her perfect, peaked nipple for any longer.

Tash's head falls back against the pillow as his hot mouth closes around her, sucking softly and drawing a groan from the back of her throat, her eyes squeezing shut as he moves to repeat his dizzying action to her other breast.

"Look at me, baby," he instructs out of breath and she lazily brings her eyes back to his. "Can I give you my mouth?" He begs.

"Yes, yes! Harry, fuck, please!"

He bites his lip as his pupils dilate and she makes her need for him clear.

His breath is hot across her skin and causes her stomach muscles to flex as he runs his tongue along the band of her cotton pyjama bottoms before tugging them down her legs and onto the floor in one easy movement.