35.

Harry wastes no more time before doing as she asked, he pushes into her heat at a pace steady enough to feel every inch of himself being engulfed by her tight muscles, squeezing around him like a fist and causing them both to make sounds that don't sound human.

His soft curls are falling around her face as he connects their lips, shaky breaths being sucked in and out, flaring his nostrils and his pupils are so dilated his eyes look black.

"Tell me how to scratch this itch of yours, baby."

The mix between his voice, so husky with lust, and his suggestive language that Tash loves so much, has her walls clamping down on him and her hips rutting involuntarily forward.

"Deep, honey. Deep and hard," she mewls, his hand holding her hip to the mattress so she stays still, his concern about her hurting herself further by accident at the forefront of his mind.

He watches the connection of their bodies in awe as he pulls out slowly and pushes back in at the same torturous pace, his mind swimming with the scent of her, the look of his hard cock glistening from her arousal and getting lost back inside her again and again.

Tash's fingers are gripping into the skin of his biceps and she focuses on him being completely transfixed by their actions.  His hairline is damp and his skin sparkling with a sheen of perspiration.   The speed he is pushing into her is making her dizzy and she wants him to look into her eyes but it feels too clingy to ask.

"Faster. Please. God," she yells and snaps him out of his meditation.

His hands scrapes down the back of her thigh and he wraps her leg around his waist, hitting a spot so deep within her that it causes her toes to curl and his name to fall from her lips.

The sound of his name sends shivers down his spine and he can't actually believe this is happening.

He lowers his weight onto his elbow again, his hand affectionately brushing back the hair clinging to her forehead, his eyes taking in all of her features he has tried to recreate in his mind a million times.  The freckles on her nose, the heart shape of her top lip, the tiny scar on her temple.

With his free hand holding her arse into him harder he fucks into her with equal parts purpose and adoration.

Her eyes flutter open and her mouth drops as she sees the intensity of the way he is looking at her, her stomach flipping and her breath becoming even more shallow as he relentlessly grinds against her clit and taps her spot deep inside with every thrust forward.

Her fingers find his hair before they scratch down his back and he growls into her neck briefly, trying to gain composure and not succumb to the pleasure trying to take control of his body.

She can't make out which pants or groans are hers anymore as her ears start to ring and her body is igniting from every cell and sending sparks up her spine that dissolve before she can place them. 

Harry's hot lips are everywhere trying to kiss every inch of skin possible as he rocks into her with precision and an appetite for her that he doesn't think will ever be fully satisfied.

He can feel her fluttering around him and he exhales a steamy breathe into her neck at the realisation, he has been on the brink for several minutes and there is no way he can hold on for much longer.

"You're right there, Nat. Come on. Come for me my gorgeous, filthy, girl. m'I fucking you right, baby? Show me." 

The smut tumbles from his mouth in short, obscene statements and filth that Tash is instantly and completely obsessed with.

"Oh fuck, Harry, I'm- m'gonna-"

She doesn't have time to get it out before the rush of a thousand waves is hitting her from an ocean deep inside her, pouring through her veins with so much force she would have been knocked over if she wasn't ready on her back.

Her walls are sucking Harry in, swallowing him as she drowns in her high and the look on her face combined with the high pitched scream of pleasure and her grip on his painfully hard cock is too much to bear. 

He comes moments after her, shouting her name into her damp skin as he shoots three or four thick spurts into her, his hips jolting forward before he moves as much as he can manage to draw out her climax for as long as possible.

He collapses onto her shoulder, his forehead resting on her salty skin before he is propping himself back up in order to kiss her lips with praise and affection and never ending gratitude.

"You're perfect. So beautiful. You ok? Did I hurt you?" He asks cautiously once they have caught their breaths enough to speak.

"No," she swallows, still trying to clear her head from the intoxicating fog.  "No, felt so good.  God, I missed you," she confesses and his face is borderline pained as he regards her sincerity.

"Missed you. Every moment of every day," he declares before their lips find each other again, moving in perfect harmony to the beat only they can hear.

The both hiss a little as he pulls out of her and he rolls to the side before pulling her back into him, careful not to hit the angry bruise that is forming on her ribcage.

"That was fucking amazing but I was trying to hold out so I could make the first time memorable, dunno what, just... unforgettable for you."  He rambles sleepily half to himself.

Her brow furrows and she turns around to look at his hooded eyes, the sedation of his orgasm clear on his face but the look of being unworthy and undeserving still blindingly obvious.

"Honey, that wasn't our first time," she says slowly, her fingers reaching out to comb through his curls and he closes his eyes to try and memorise the feeling. "Our first time was unforgettable. It was at your parents when we were seventeen, you made a bed on the floor and lit candles everywhere," she reminds him of the night she remembers so clearly. "I've never felt more safe and cherished and loved  in my whole life."

"Do you still feel safe and cherished?" He asks as he opens his eyes, his green irises piercing, searching for the truth as his breathing picks up a little in distress at the possible answer. 

"Yes," she tells him honestly.

"Do you still feel loved?"

"Do you love me?" She questions back, her chest rising and falling at the same quickening pace and her pulse racing.

"Forever."

If he could use his last breath to tell her that he would. "Do you love me?" he risks.

She exhales sharply as her eyes fill with tears and he runs a thumb along her cheek, his head shaking a little at his stupidity of believing she would and a silent indication that she doesn't have to answer.

"I want to," she whispers and the tears fall from their eyes and salty drops fall onto their lips which collide once more.

"s'ok, baby. I get it. s'no pressure. I'm happy with just you knowing that I love you, yeah?" He sniffles and means every word.

If she never loves him back then he will continue to accept that it is his eternal punishment but it will never stop him loving her and telling her so for as long she will allow him to.

A/N:

EVERYONE OK????

Deep breathing.

I spread this over 3 chapters of smut for you guys coz the comments screaming for more were making me laugh so much!

Hope it was worth the wait!

Love Ruby

x