Lost Silver!!!:):):)

Start from the beginning

"Its a regular thing. Now." He demands, pulling you flush against his toned body. His arms wrap around you, his hands resting on the small of your back.

"O-okay." you stutter again.

Jeez, what is with you?!?! You shouldn't let him do this!!! HE WILL KILL YOU!!! HE'S A WORLD-FAMOUS KILLER!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM-NOW!!!

But... I feel kind of safe, with him.

Just remember what I said. I meant it!!!

Okay, but now, seeing him is a regular thing... by force.

First Date!!!!!

So, almost every night, you have snuck out to see Silver, because of what he demanded. He has never been like that with you again. You have developed a liiiiittle crush on him.

And by little, you mean GIGANTICALLY HUMONGOUS.

No...

Yes...

Shut up.

Tonight, you went to see him, and he pulled you into the alleyway, a lot calmer and softer, and shaking noticeably.

"Silver, why are you shaking so much?"

"I-I-I-I-I-I'm n-n-n-n-n-n-nervous..."

"About what?"

"W-well, I just was wondering I-if you'd go out with m-me Friday a-at s-s-seven...?"

"Yes. Absolutely!!!" You hug him, and his cheeks turn as red as a strawberry, and you smile. After that, you leave and start to mentally prepare for Friday...

xx

Friday, 6:30-

"Crap crap crap!!! He's gonna be here in half an hour and I don't even know how to prepare for this!!!" you shout.

Good thing you have your conscience to help you. You know, you really should give me a name. I would like to have one.

No. I like your name being conscience.

Oh fine...

So, your conscience "coached" you through the whole process. You ended up in a pair of galaxy leggings and a pair of white shorts over them, and a plain, black, fitted tank top. You grabbed your jacket just as the doorbell rang. You FLEW down the stairs, and opened the door to a cleanly dressed Silver.

"Y-you look b-b-beautiful, Y/N..." he stutters.

xx

He took you to a nice little resteraunt/cafe, and paid for dinner and coffee, then took you on a little, quiet boat ride. The whole night was extremely sweet and romantic.

Dropping you off

"G-goodnight, Y/N." he stutters.

"I had fun, Silver. Maybe we can do it again sometime." you wink, then lean towards him and kiss his cheek, making his cheeks go dark pink.

"Goodnight, Silver." you wave as he leaves, and you go to sleep happily.

When He Comes Over Drunk

"Y/N, commmmmmme oonnnnnnn!!!!! Letsssssssss go dannnnnciiinnngggg!!!!! pllllleeeeeaaasssse???" Silver says, dragging you with both of his hands by your hand, down the stairs and to the door.

"But Silver, it's one in the morning!!! And you just got here!!! ...and you're slurring your words... A-are you... drunk... for the first time?"

"N-nNnNnOoOoOoOoO?" he unconvincingly slurrs. He makes a puppy dog face and you roll your eyes at him.