Chapter 28: Don't Lie

-"Hello Mac." Nikki said.
-"Umm Nikki, we're kind of busy here and this ain't no mumbo jumbo here." Jack said.
-"Jack, you are not making any sense at all." Nikki said.
-"Nikki look, I don't want you to come bothering us and just go away." Mac said.
-"No. I'm waiting for you to answer me about my love letter that I sent you." Nikki said.
-"Just go away." Mac said.
-"Mac, please listen to me." Nikki said.
-"Just stop." Mac said.
-"Nikki, we're tired of you for causing this episode again." Bozer said.
-"Oh so, you guys are liking Penny more than me." Nikki said.
-"Then what the hell was I supposed to do about my wife for? I can't divorced her for you because I love her and my children." Mac said.
-"You know that my son loves Penny and it's best for you to leave." Oversight said.
-"Mac is my everything else in the world and I love him." Nikki said.
-"I used to be your everything but Penny is my everything now." Mac said.
-"She's just using you like Frankie and Allie did." Nikki said.
-"No I'm not and you're the one who just trying to get with my husband so he can believe you not me. Well you know what Nikki, you are going to stay out and never see us again." Penny said.
-"Please Mac, I don't want to lose you." Nikki said.
-"Well I already did lose you out of my life and I moved on with my life to find new love but Penny is my first love that I love so much." Mac said.
-"You are going to get us in trouble and you need to leave." Riley said.
-"Fine but remember this Mac, I still love you and just think about me." Nikki said as she walks out of the room.
-"No way." Mac said.
Mac Jr looks at Mac as he pulls on his shirt.
-"Aww." Leanna said.
Mac looks at Mac Jr pulled his shirt, -"Mac, you are too cute to pull on my shirt." Mac said.
Mac Jr smiles and he snuggles up to Mac's shirt.
-"It looks like that our son is more like you." Penny said.
-"I'm really happy to have two kids with us and nothing isn't going to happen between us." Mac said.
-"The twins are more important to take care of." Matty said.
-"They are and they just look too adorable." Riley said.
-"Kenziebug is still a cutie pie." Bozer said.
-"I always didn't think you would want to have children with Mac." Jack said.
-"How did you get him to have kids?" Riley asked.
-"Well we talked about it after our honeymoon and Mac decided he wanted to be a dad." Penny said.
-"Yeah and Mac Jr is going to be more happier when he works with me." Mac said.
Mac Jr shakes his rattle and Mac kissed his cheek. Kenzie looks at Oversight and she smiles at him.
-"I always wanted to have children with Mac and we made a pretty great job on the twins." Penny said.
Nikki came back in as she thought she left out of the room, -"Mac, just tell me what do you want to do." Nikki said.
-"What do you want now, Nikki?" Mac asked.
-"I want you to come back out with me." Nikki said.
-"I told you before and the answer will still be a no." Mac said.
-"This is all because of you for being with your ex girlfriend and now wife." Nikki said.
-"Just stop and I don't want anything from you anymore." Mac said.
-"You will one day understand the reasons and you will regret everything." Nikki said.
-"That's enough, Nikki." Jack said.
-"You need to leave like for real." Penny said.
-"Don't even say nothing like that to me, bitch." Nikki said.
-"Hey, watch your mouth in front of the kids." Bozer said.
-"Who cares." Nikki said.
-"I will send someone to take you out of this hospital and you will not distract Mac and everyone else." Matty said.
-"I'm done so shut up and don't care." Nikki said as she storms off out of the room.
-"She doesn't deserve to be the one for anyone like Murdoc." Leanna said.
-"Yeah and this is driving everyone crazy right now." Penny said.
-"Yeah but the kids are our everything." Mac said.
-"Yeah they are and they want more attention with us." Penny said.
Kenzie laughs and so did Mac Jr as Mac and Penny are happy to be a one happy family.