Chapter 14: Matty

-"It's about me, who had to leave and I told Matty to keep an eye on you when you was a kid." Oversight said.
-"What the hell Dad." Mac said.
-"I'm so sorry..." Oversight said.
-"No. This whole time that I was trying to find the whole answer but all I get was to have a no answer." Mac said.
-"I'm so sorry Mac and Matty loves you like your mom." Oversight said.
-"Mac, we have a big problem now." Nikki said.
-"What now?" Mac asked.
-"Matty said she's leaving." Riley said.
-"Why?" Penny asked.
-"She said that she can't handle this anymore." Jack said.
-"I better get Matty back." Mac said.
-"We'll stay here." Bozer said.
-"I always carry my baby around." Penny said.
-"You should sit down." Leanna said.
-"You're right." Penny said.
-"Is she over at her house?" Mac asked.
-"No she's not." Jack said.
-"I'll just find her and love you baby." Mac said.
-"Love you too baby." Penny said.
Mac went out of the church and he search for her at the Phoenix Foundation. Mac saw Matty packing up her stuff and he went in to see her.
-"Matty." Mac said.
-"What are you doing here?" Matty asked.
-"Matty, please don't go." Mac said.
-"Mac listen, you and Penny are happy with a perfect family. I was looking after you while your dad left and I always loved you as a son." Matty said.
-"Matty, if you go then we wouldn't have a boss like you after Thornton." Mac said.
-"Mac, Thornton always has her plan as a set up for you guys to go along and I read so much about her." Matty said.
-"You...You knew all about Thornton." Mac said.
-"Yes and I knew she was making the mission to be in danger." Matty said.
-"So will you stay?" Mac asked.
-"Mac, I wouldn't leave you guys and after all is my job after Thornton got arrested." Matty said.
Mac hugged Matty and Matty loves Mac so much.
-"I love you Matty." Mac said.
-"I love you too Mac." Matty said.
-"Please don't leave us." Mac said.
-"I won't Mac." Matty said.
-"Matty, you mind if you be the best aunt to my baby." Mac said.
-"Yes I will." Matty said.
-"Thank you so much Matty." Mac said.
-"You're welcome sweetie." Matty said.
-"Dad is sure been acting strange since yesterday before the wedding." Mac said.
-"Mac, this is between you and your dad not me." Matty said.
-"Matty, you have to be the part of this because Dad told me that you was with all of the situation." Mac said.
-"What the hell is going on with your dad telling you about me and you?" Matty asked.
-"He said you was the one who take care of me after my mom died." Mac said.
-"I had to because you was just a little boy and I always loved you when you was a little boy." Matty said.
-"Matty, I just want to say thank you for being there for me." Mac said.
-"You're welcome sweetie." Matty said.
-"So are you going to talk to Dad about all of this?" Mac asked.
-"Yes I am and I wish he never pulls this kind of stuff ever again." Matty said.