Chapter 4: The Rise of Nikki

Mac and Penny pulls away from the kiss as they went with Jack and Riley to the airport. They arrived to the airport and they got a ticket to the plane so they can catch up to Nikki. As they already aboard the plane, they were ready to start the mission and Mac was concerned about Nikki. They went to Chicago to find Nikki and to stop her before it's too late. Matty calls Mac for their mission as Mac grab his cellphone out of his pocket and answers, -"Hello." Mac said.
-"Hey Mac, this mission can get a little bit tricky and Nikki is on another house on the next street." Matty said.
-"We're almost there to the airport and Penny is still sleeping." Mac said.
-"You better wake her up." Matty said.
-"Okay..." Mac looks at the seat was empty and he was getting overwhelmed.
-"Mac, is there something wrong." Matty said.
-"Uh no and I'll find her." Mac said.
-"Where's Penny?" Matty asked.
-"I'll find her." Mac said.
Penny came out of the bathroom and she came back to sit in her seat.
-"I found her." Mac said.
-"Oh Mac, you are so dramatic." Penny said.
-"Now that you found her after she came out from bathroom, we are now ready for this mission and we will have the crew to get her." Matty said.
-"Mac, Nikki is on the north side of the street from Chicago." Riley said.
-"Riley, which way from north." Matty said.
-"Now she's at Northeast and making some cash with the dude." Riley said as she send it to Matty.
-"Bozer, I want you just go to the lab as your own thing and Jill, keep on searching for Nikki." Matty said.
-"Alright." Jill said as she sat down to search for Nikki.
The team made it to the airport and Penny was looking for a perfect plan for the hunt.
-"Penny." Mac said.
-"Yes Mac." Penny said.
-"I want to tell you something that you might not going to like it." Mac said.
-"What is it?" Penny asked.
-"I found this ID after you got up to use the bathroom and you are not Penny Parker." Mac said.
-"Mac, that ID is not mine and that name is Nikki not me." Penny said.
-"I'm sorry Pen, I didn't know that you found this ID on the floor." Mac said.
-"It's alright Mac and it happens a lot when I was in college." Penny said.
-"Okay Mac, you are not going to believe that the guy who was wanting the money from Nikki and it's the Ghost." Jill said.
-"The Ghost?" Jack asked.
-"The money that has to do with the dignity for Nikki to pay it off and giving her the direction to plan for a revenge." Penny said.
-"So the only thing is left to do is to start finding her and the revenge will be calling off." Jack said.
-"Let's find her." Riley said.