Chapter 23: Twins First Visit

In 5 weeks later after Penny gave birth to the twins, she decided to come to Phoenix Foundation and bringing the twins to see their dad. Jill saw Penny bringing the twins for a visit and she got so mad at her. Penny walks in and Mac turns around with a smile on his face.
-"Penny is back." Bozer said.
-"You brought the twins." Matty said.
-"Of course I did and they wanted to see everyone." Penny said.
Mac came over and he is so happy to see them and Penny. Jill came in as she notice that Mac is paying attention to Penny and the twins.
Mac Jr is a happy baby and Mackenzie is a same way as her twin brother.
-"Pen, you finally came." Jack said.
-"Of course I did Jack and I just want to be here by bringing the twins." Penny said.
-"Aww, the twins are adorable." Riley said.
-"Aww thanks Riley." Penny said.
Mackenzie wants to be out as she became very fussy and Penny sat the baby car seats down. She unbuckles Mackenzie and Mac unbuckles Mac Jr. Penny grabs Mackenzie from her baby car seat and she holds her so close. Mackenzie looks at Matty and she smiles at her. Mac holds Mac Jr and he pulls on Mac's hair.
-"Oww. Little Mac, you pull my hair." Mac said.
Mac Jr smiles at Mac and Oversight came over to him.
-"Mackenzie, look at Momma." Penny said.
-"Look at your Momma, Mackenzie." Matty said.
-"She loves you, Matty." Leanna said.
-"Baby girl." Penny said.
Mackenzie looks at Penny with a smile and Penny smiles at her.
-"Aww." Bozer said.
-"Mackenzie, your Uncle Bozer is happy to see you and your twin brother." Penny said.
-"They look so happy." Leanna said.
-"Mackenzie is a one happy baby girl." Riley said.
-"Aww thank Riley." Penny said.
-"You're welcome." Riley said.
Jill looks at Mackenzie and she got up to see her, -"She looks like she wants another mom." Jill said.
-"No she doesn't because she has me and so does her brother." Penny said.
-"Stop trying to pull her on about her kid." Bozer said.
-"Ugh, fine then." Jill said.
-"You know what Mackenzie, I think you should have a nickname." Penny said.
Mackenzie looks at Penny with a smile and Penny smiles at her.
-"What do you want to nickname her?" Jack asked.
-"Kenzie." Penny said.
-"Aww, that's a cute nickname." Leanna said.
-"Thanks." Penny said.
-"Kenzie, look at me, your Uncle Bozer." Bozer said.
Kenzie laughs at Bozer and Mac is happy to have kids with Penny. He is so happy to get back with Penny after he wasted his time wanting Nikki back to his life.
-"Hey buddy, you got Little Macky to be like you." Jack said.
-"Yeah and he's just the one who wants to be like me." Mac said.
-"You just want to be like your daddy, Little Mac." Jack said.
Mac Jr smiles at Jack and he is a one happy baby boy to be like his dad. Mac loves his son so much and he just loves his family a lot. Oversight came over to Penny and he sat down next to her.
-"So Penny, Kenzie is a sweetheart." Oversight said.
-"Thanks James." Penny said.
-"You're welcome and Kenzie is a beautiful baby girl." Oversight said.
Kenzie looks at Oversight with a big smile and Oversight smiles at Kenzie.
-"So I thought that you guys can have a day off because of the adorable twins wants to come see Mac." Matty said.
-"Kenzie, peekaboo. Peekaboo." Oversight said.
Kenzie laughs and Mac looks at his dad so weird.
-"You heard your dad, Mac. He has to entertain your daughter in order for her to make her laugh." Jack said.
-"Yeah and Little Mac is being a lot more different to his sister." Mac said.
Mac Jr is a fussy baby and Mac calms him down as he grabs on to Mac's shirt.
-"Aww, look at Mac Jr." Matty said.
Everybody looks at Mac Jr and Mac looks at Mac Jr with a smile as he kiss his forehead.
-"That's our baby boy." Penny said.
Kenzie smiles at Mac and Mac looks at Kenzie with a smile too. Jill is getting angry at them and she went to get more coffee.
-"Where did Jill go?" Riley asked.
-"I don't know." Bozer said.
-"They are way too adorable." Leanna said.
-"Well my grandbabies are my everything." Oversight said.
Kenzie laughs and Oversight grabs Kenzie from Penny.
-"You be careful with Kenziebug and don't drop her." Jack said.
-"Jack, don't say that and he won't drop her." Matty said.
-"Fine." Jack said.
Kenzie snuggles her Grandpa James shirt and Oversight kissed her forehead. Penny took a picture of them together and Kenzie is a one happy baby girl like her brother.