Chapter 37: Finding Jack

After the one vacation has begun, Oversight came over to the house and Mac is having fun with the twins, Shawn, and Penny.
-"Mac, I just came by to see you and I need you to come help." Oversight said.
-"No way Dad and I want to spend time with my wife and kids." Mac said.
-"Aww, our baby is kicking so much and I love her." Penny said.
Mac felt the baby and the baby starts kicking.
-"Are you serious?" Oversight asked.
-"Penny is having another baby and I think we could be having a girl." Mac said.
-"I feel great to have children." Penny said.
-"Mac, please come with me right now." Oversight said.
-"Fine." Mac said as he got up from the bed and he put Shawn down on the bed.
-"You forget about something." Penny said.
-"Oh. Bye baby girl and bye kids. Love you." Mac said.
-"Love you too Mac." Penny said.
The twins waved Mac goodbye and him and Oversight went out of the house.
-"Dad, what the hell is going on?" Mac asked.
-"Look, Jack is in trouble for doing something dangerous and he has to stop." Oversight said.
-"Where did he go?" Mac asked.
-"He took off somewhere but he wanted you to come back to Phoenix Foundation and you probably ignore his calls." Oversight said.
-"I was with my wife and kids for three months." Mac said.
-"Let's go find Jack and we can get him back to Phoenix Foundation." Oversight said.
-"Alright." Mac said.
Mac and Oversight went out to find Jack as they spotted him for getting the money from the bank. -"What's he doing?" Oversight asked.
-"Jack is getting the money from the bank." Mac said.
-"What for?" Oversight asked.
-"Maybe going on a trip or something to whoever told him to do something." Mac said.
-"That doesn't sound too good." Oversight said.
-"Oversight, you finally got Mac out of the house and decided to come with you." Matty said.
-"Matty, it's great to hear from you." Mac said.
-"You too Mac and you look different with a beard." Matty said.
-"Yeah and I didn't get a chance to shave it off." Mac said.
-"Well sorry." Oversight said.
-"Anyways, so you two must save Jack before he will die by these people who might lend him in danger." Matty said.   
-"Where did he actually go?" Mac asked.
-"Jack has went to the military base and working for CIA. He needs the money for the military base to the guys for keeping him to stay." Matty said.
-"How did he get in to the CIA?" Oversight asked.
-"Jack has lied to the CIA for his name and that's why he wants to start trouble." Matty said.
Jack came out of the bank with $5,000 and Mac saw Jack came out of the bank.
-"Dad, look." Mac said.
Oversight looked at Jack, -"Did he get $5,000 from the bank?" Oversight asked.
-"That is correct and you must save Jack before the CIA will find out his name." Matty said.
-"We're on it." Mac said.
Oversight and Mac went off to stop Jack with the $5,000 to the CIA. Jack went to the military base and went inside. Mac and Oversight saw the military base and Oversight stop the car.
-"This is it." Oversight said.
-"Yeah well, we have to save Jack but we have to give him a lesson for not taking  $5,000 out of the bank." Mac said.
-"Yeah that makes sense." Oversight said.
-"Let's go. Chop chop." Matty said.
Mac and Oversight got out of the car as they hide behind the gates. Oversight saw Jack gave the money to the CIA boss and Jack ran off to the CIA crew.
-"Now he took off with the CIA crew." Oversight said.
-"How are we going to stop Jack with those CIA crew?" Mac asked.
-"Apparently that Jack and the CIA crew are heading out to the field where the other people are doing a war against them." Matty said.
-"Let's go." Oversight said.
Oversight and Mac went back to the car and drove off to find Jack. Meanwhile at the house, Penny is taking care of the kids and Shawn is being a cute baby by looking at Penny with a big smile. Penny looks at Shawn with a big smile, -"Aww baby, you are so adorable and I think you are so perfect for being here with your siblings." Penny said. Shawn is a happy baby and the twins came in to see Penny.
-"Daddy?" Mac Jr asked.
-"Daddy had to go back to work with your Grandpa Oversight." Penny said.
-"Why?" Kenzie asked.
-"I think that Daddy wants to work and getting fresh air." Penny said.
Mac Jr and Kenzie got on the bed carefully because of their baby brother Shawn. 
-"Babies, you probably would just find a quiet toys to play so we don't make any loud noise to distract Shawn." Penny said.
-"Okay Momma." Kenzie said.
Meanwhile, Mac and Oversight stop the car as they both got out.
-"Mac, you sure that you want to do this." Oversight said.
-"Yes and Jack has been there for me." Mac said.
-"Yeah okay because you and Jack are great friends when you decided to let him down for leaving Phoenix Foundation like 3 months ago." Oversight said.
-"It was my choice, Dad. I wanted to spend some quality time with my wife and kids. I don't understand why the hell are you being like this when I rather spend time with my wife and kids." Mac said.
-"Just forget it and let's save Jack." Oversight said.
-"Fine." Mac said.
Jack gave the money to the CIA and he ran out the gate with the others. He saw Mac and Oversight as he walks over towards them.
-"Mac, you are not supposed to be here." Jack said.
-"Yeah I am and I'm taking you back to Phoenix Foundation." Mac said.
-"This is a lot of fun for coming up some fake name." Jack said.
-"Your name isn't John Deer at all." Oversight said.
-"Ha ha ha. Very funny." Jack said.
-"Jack, please get in the car." Mac said.
-"Fine." Jack said.
They got in the car and they took off to get out of the military base.
-"Jack, what were you thinking?" Matty asked.
-"Well I don't know but hey, John Deer is a pretty cool nickname to be fake so I can join the CIA." Jack said.
-"That's not funny, Jack. You are so much in trouble and you have no idea what the hell you were thinking." Matty said.
-"Yes ma'am." Jack said.
-"I think you are going to be an uncle again, Jack." Mac said.
-"You are so insane." Jack said.
-"No I'm not and Penny is having another baby." Mac said.
-"Oh God." Jack said.
-"Jack, you are there for the kids and they love you." Oversight said.
-"I know and Shawn is the cute little guy to look like his mommy." Jack said.
-"I love my wife and kids very much. I think I deserve them and Penny is the one who used to date me years ago before I went back to dating her." Mac said.
-"Yeah and she went back with you. You married to her and have a family with her. No one doesn't get the point when Nikki wanted you back in her life while you have the kids." Jack said.
-"Yeah well she's not my type anymore." Mac said.
-"We're almost to the Phoenix Foundation and let's just say that Matty is wanting to see you." Oversight said.
They arrived to the Phoenix Foundation and Mac took off to go see Penny and the kids. Jack and Oversight came in to the Phoenix Foundation.
-"Jack, you are so in trouble for what you did." Matty said.
-"I know." Jack said.
Riley and Bozer came in to see Jack and Oversight.
-"So where's Mac?" Riley asked.
-"Did he came in with you?" Bozer asked.
-"He went to see Penny and the twins." Oversight said.
Mac almost make it to home and someone took Mac by putting him in the car. They went all the way in Nigeria and Mac is knocked out from the hit from the back of his head. Penny calls Jack and she was worrying about Mac. Jack heard his cell phone ring and he grabbed his phone out as he saw Penny's name. Jack answers, -"Hello." Jack said.
-"Jack, I'm worrying about Mac." Penny said.
-"What's wrong sweetheart?" Jack asked.
-"Mac didn't show up at home." Penny said.
-"What happened?" Jack asked.
-"I don't know but I felt like he's been kidnapped or something." Penny said.
-"Oh God. I'll talk to Matty about this." Jack said.
-"Talk to me about what?" Matty asked.
-"Hang on Penny," Jack said as he hold on his cell phone on his shoulder, -"Mac has been kidnapped."

My Husband MacGyver जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें