Chapter 15: Holding Close

In the next 8 weeks, Mac and Penny are excited for their baby. Penny looks at Mac and she was having a great time.
-"Baby, our baby will be just fine." Mac said.
-"I wasn't going to talk about that." Penny said.
-"What is it baby?" Mac asked.
-"I was going to tell you that Jack is having big problems again." Penny said.
-"Dammit Jack." Mac said.
-"I wish he would just tell me." Penny said.
-"I think he still has feelings for you but I don't know why he wants to be like I was with Nikki." Mac said.
-"Nothing just couldn't get more better when things can go wrong no matter what happens then we can fix it." Penny said.
-"You're right baby girl and I'm glad you understand me." Mac said.
-"I just have to be that smart to know exactly what to say." Penny said.
-"At least you know what to say." 
Mac said.
-"Well that's why I know all of the situations that I seen." Penny said.
-"Babe, I'm glad that I married you." Mac said.
-"Me too honey." Penny said.
-"Babe, I can't wait for our baby to be very beautiful." Mac said.
-"I want this to be a perfect family to us and hoping for the best with our baby." Penny said.
-"I hope so too sweetheart and the appointment is tomorrow to checkup for the baby." Mac said.
-"I hope it's a girl or a boy." Penny said.
-"I hope so too baby." Mac said.
Jack knocks on the door and Mac went downstairs as he opens the door.
-"What the hell is wrong with you?" Mac asked.
-"It's everything. I can't go on like this and it just makes me feel upset." Jack said.
-"Look Jack, I know that you're jealous of me and Penny are married. I don't know why you want to start a big problem." Mac said.
-"Jealous? Well I already been jealous since you met Penny." Jack said.
-"What was that for?" Mac asked.
-"It means that you was flirting with my ex girlfriend and you kiss her when we was having some champagne." Jack said.
-"Jack, you was really happy with Penny and I." Mac said.
-"I know but I still love her." Jack said.
-"I know you do but Penny has been doing great." Mac said.
-"That's good." Jack said.
-"Yeah and she's really beautiful." Mac said.
-"You just love her for anything." Jack said.
-"Well it's very true." Mac said.
-"Yeah well I really don't get it how you love her." Jack said.
-"It's just that I seen her when she was having a hard time finding her ways around." Mac said.
-"You saw my ex girlfriend walking towards you." Jack said.
-"Yes but she's very nice though to be the one for me and always know what to do." Mac said.
-"Easy for you to say." Jack said.
-"Penny isn't like that and she's different to Nikki to be honest." Mac said.
-"I know what she does." Jack said.
-"Jack, you're being dramatic and please just get along with Penny and you are the baby's uncle." Mac said.
-"You're right Macky boy." Jack said.
-"Do you know where Murdoc took off to?" Mac asked.
-"I don't know where he took off to but we must stay aware for Murdoc." Jack said.
-"Penny is probably hungry and I better check." Mac said.
Penny came downstairs and she saw Jack standing right next to Mac.
-"Hey baby girl, you have a nice little nap." Mac said.
-"Yes and our baby is still waiting to be here." Penny said.
-"It's alright baby girl and at least there's going to be a great time of having kids but we'll find out the baby gender is." Mac said.
-"I hope so too baby and I just hope it might be a great news from the doctor." Penny said.
-"It will my sweetheart and there's always a way to keep you happy." Mac said.
-"At least you know how to make girls happy when you are dating and everything." Penny said.
-"Well I always wanted this to be the best one for me to have a perfect chance to find love." Mac said.
Mac kiss Penny and Jack felt a little left out for not dating anyone else but he miss dating Penny so much. Jack has been dating a few girls that he dated but he still loves Penny so much and he knew that Penny is married to Mac.