His mother and father got married in two thousand and one, they were happily married until two thousand and fourteen until Ms. Homewrecker came and ruined his life. She knew his father was married but didn't care. He wasn't glorifying the shit that his father did either, he was just as bad as she was, but he didn't act like he cared when he actually did not.

He wanted nothing to do with Nicole or her ugly, spoiled ass kids. Which is why he brought his own groceries, cooked his own food, brought his own shit, and made his own money. He needed neither his father or Nicole. His car, his father said he got it for a graduation present, but Aaron wasn't stupid, he knew that it was just to make him feel like he was apart of their family when he wasn't.

"I ain't know bro. I'm sorry I feel bad now." Roshan said as he smacked on his crispy chicken sandwich. Aaron sat on the sofa and started pulling food out his bags. They had gotten him a baconator, crispy chicken sandwich, a six piece chicken nugget, two large fries and a large strawberry lemonade. He opened the baconator wrapper first, ready to sink his teeth into it.

"Wassup with you though?" Roshan pointed at Xavier. "You been dry with us for two days." Roshan asked Xavier voicing out Aaron's thoughts as well. Aaron watched as Xavier looked up from his phone and sighed.

"I feel like y'all taking sides in the whole situation when y'all clearly said that y'all wouldn't do that." Xavier said making Roshan give him the Russell Westbrook face.

"No the fuck I did not. I said I was on the victims side and clearrlyyyy Havana is the suspect. Bro even you know that shit." Roshan shook his head at his friend.

"Bro just like you siding with Havana I'm siding with Tiyanna. Laiyla was right, you need to grow some balls and let that girl take responsibility for the problem that she created. Stop babying her and making it seem like it's not her fault, cause I know you like the back of my hand and I know you fed her that bullshit." Aaron explained to Xavier making him drop his head in thought.

"You right bro. I'm sorry y'all. I just wanted shit to go back to the way that it was before all the drama." Xavier said.

"Nigga it can. First tell Havana you not gonna entertain her until she straightens this mess out. Second of all, you need to apologize to laiyla cause she didn't do nothing wrong, she basically just told you the same shit Aaron did and you blew up on her." Roshan replied and Aaron nodded his head in agreement since he had his face stuffed with food.

Xavier knew that what Roshan was saying was the right thing for him to do. If Havana wanted to fix this then she would have to do it alone because she caused the beef in the first place. Laiyla on the other hand was a task on its own. She was so damn stubborn, and that was one of the traits that he hated about her. He really had to think how he was going to fix the laiyla situation because one wrong word and she could pop him in his shit and Xavier wasn't gonna lie, he was low-key scared of her ass.

"You think laiyla gonna come over here?" Xavier asked Aaron since he spends the most time with her being that yanna is her bestie.

"Nah, laiyla a home body. You going to have to catch her at her house." Aaron responded after he washed his food down.

"Damn. She really going to kill me." Xavier mumbled as he texted Havana and told her that he couldn't keep hanging with her.

-yo you cool and all but for the
sake of everyone's friendship
I'm gonna have to stop talking to
you until you get your problem
straightened out.👋✌