Fifty-Five

Kaleo- Way Down We Go

Ilya: 

I sat up to see Jason asleep next to me. I looked around the room to see we were in the hotel suite Bruce had gotten us. I got up took a shower and tried as hard as I could to get the taste of liquor, lime, and salt out of my mouth. My lips feel a little raw. They're a little swollen and red.

The last thing I remember is Jason saying he needed a smoke break. I had walked outside with him. The cold air had gotten to me. As soon as I took a few breaths of fresh air my mind just blanked. 

My skin looks a little blotchy and I still have the damn bruising along my eyes and left cheek. I grabbed the purse Bruce had brought me and walked out to see Thea and Roy walking into the room. 

"Oh, my god. Where have you been? Is Jason with you?" she asked looking me over. 

"Yeah, he's asleep. We wandered off didn't we?" 

"We looked for the two of you for hours," Roy said sitting on the oval-shaped couch. 

"How are you feeling?" she asked. 

"Fine, actually. I was going downstairs to get some breakfast,"

"Yes, I have a hangover and I need something delicious right now," she said linking her arm around mine. 

"I'll wake Jay up. Meet you guys downstairs," Roy nodded walking over to the room. Thea and I sat at the cafe downstairs and ordered us all a big breakfast.

"That's a cute ring," she said pointing at my left hand I lifted up wondering where the hell I had gotten this from. It is more than cute. It looks like an engagement ring. "What?" 

"This isn't mine," she laughed. 

"Oh, shit," I sighed and grabbed my purse and began to look through it to see if I could find a clue as to how I got it. I pulled out a fancy dark blue file folder with a receipt attached to it. 

"We went jewelry shopping. I spent fourteen thousand dollars on two rings," she started laughing taking the receipt from me. I began to look over the other papers and then tossed them. "Holy shit, no," 

"What?" Thea asked.

"Hey, guys," I jumped at the sound of his voice grabbing the paperwork. 

"Ilya," Thea said panicking with me. 

"What is this?" Jason asked holding his hand up with the other ring on it. 

"Thea," I said grabbing my purse she stood up with me. "We'll be right back. I ordered our breakfast," 

"Nice," Roy said sitting down. 

"Ilya, what the hell is wrong with you?" she asked when we reached the bathroom. I handed her the papers and let her see for herself. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit. Oh, shit," 

"Yeah," I said looking myself in the mirror. 

"Ilyasviel, oh, my god. Bruce is going to kill you guys," 

"I know," 

"Viel," she started laughing. 

"This isn't funny, Thea," she started laughing even harder. 

"You're right this is hilarious. You're now Mrs. Ilyasviel Todd. You're married bitch," I looked down at the pretty little ring on my finger and started to panic. "Okay, okay, breathe. Ilya, breathe. You're going to freak out and you're too big for me to catch and drag you out of this crappy restroom," 

"What the fuck? How does that even happen? Where did it even happen? Jason is going to freak. Bruce is going to kill me. Oh, my god," she looked at me pressing her lips tightly together to keep herself from laughing. "Do not laugh, Thea. This is not funny,"