Thirty-Five

Skylar Grey Ft. Eminem- Kill For You

Ilyasviel: 

Bruce left us here. I sat down next to Jason feeling really upset with myself. Set had let them go without an argument and hasn't said a word to me since. John and Oliver sat in front of us. Felicity came over and sat down to my right side. Layla went and sat next to John.

"We have to talk about this," Oliver broke the silence and he doesn't look happy at all. 

"Talk about what?" I asked.

"You said you were healed in the Lazarus pit. Not that you were resurrected," 

"I didn't remember. When I came back, I didn't come back as myself. I came back as Setanta. She's also known as Culann's Hound," 

"Cu Chulainn," Felicity whispered. 

"What does it want? How do we fix this?" Oliver asked. I smiled at him. 

"We can't fix it. She stays so I can live. She goes and I go with her. I died, Oliver. My time is up. The only reason I'm here is because of her,"

"We shouldn't have let her work for Waller," Oliver grumbled at Layla and John. He stood up. Barry took the empty seat next to the one Oliver was sitting in. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"Waller sent her looking for Lawton. She was supposed to bring him and demolish the building he had been staying in to make it look like he was dead to the world," Layla answered. 

"Waller didn't tell me that. I was supposed to bring Lawton in. That was the extent of my contract with her. She had Harley bring down the building around me. Talia Al'Ghul found me dying. She took me with her and brought me back," 

"Ras Al'Ghul's eldest daughter?" Oliver asked. 

"Yeah, she's kind of my mentor. She didn't want to let me go so I did the one thing I knew she wouldn't be able to say no to," 

"You gave her, her father back," John answered. "Did she bring him back?" 

"Yeah," 

"How long ago?" Oliver asked worriedly. 

"He's not going to come for you if that's what you're worried about. He knows what I am. He knows I wouldn't let him hurt you or Speedy. I thought you were out. You're the mayor now?" 

"A lot has happened since you left," 

"Like a lot," Barry waved his hands in front of him nodding. "We should run a couple of tests on you. See if there are any abnormalities, see how we can treat you in the chances of you getting hurt, or catching some kind of cold, or possibly become homicidal," 

"Homicidalness is contained to the red eyes," Jason stated. "Also the red eyes hates everyone. She has superhuman strength and has a really cool gun that can hurt a demigod princess god killer," 

"What?" Oliver asked looking over at me. 

"Yeah, Setanta is a Demigod so she comes with extra stuff," 

"Can you as you do that?" Barry asked. Jason laughed. 

"Yes, but I prefer to be limited to my own capabilities. We've discovered a few things about our resurrection. We have a higher stamina, are stronger than average, regeneration is faster, a lot faster," 

"We don't age after complete development," Jason added. "That one is kind of my favorite," 

"You were brought back as well?" Oliver asked him.