Forty-Nine

J Cole- No Role Models 

Jason: 

It's kind of refreshing seeing her like this. She had pulled her hair back into a messy high ponytail. She has no makeup on. The framed glasses she hardly ever wears make her look older. Every time something on her screen didn't go as she planned she furrowed her eyebrows together and made a cute little groaning noise. 

"You're in love with her," I looked back at Helena who came and sat next to me. I offered her some popcorn. "The Jason I know loves popcorn," 

"Don't you hate him?" I asked. 

"I thought I did at first. Then I hated myself for making her go after me," 

"Where was Batman?" 

"He was away. Do you still eat popcorn out of your helmet?" I laughed. 

"Not since she upgraded me," 

"That is gross," 

"My germs are my germs," I shrugged she rolled her eyes. I think it's a sister thing because she did it just like Ilya does. 

"It got kind of hard to hate you when you started dating Kar. You're like a big pile of newspapers the kind a freaky hoarder person loves. Useless, in the way, and hard to get rid of," 

"Sweetheart, I'm not in the way. I am the way," she sighed shaking her head. 

"Does the weird shit that comes out of your mouth make her laugh?" 

"It does," I smirked. 

"She must really like you. On my planet, she hated people who couldn't keep up with her intellect," 

"I'm sitting right here," Ilyasviel said from her desk. She got up going over to her toy with a laptop on her arm. 

"It's strange to see you like this," Helena said going over to her. 

"Ilya there's a dorky looking Mexican guy at the door for you," Dick shouted from upstairs.

"That's racist, Dick," she shot back making him laugh. 

"It's okay. I get that a lot actually," he was right. The guy does look like a little dorky Mexican guy. His Star Wars t-shirt says: Rollin' They See Me. Hatin' They Be with a picture of Yoda piggybacking on Luke Skywalker's back.

"Hey, Cisco," Ilya smiled looking up at him.

"You made a little one. The one I have back home is not portable. If you tell me it has a handle and I can take it with me wherever I go, I will fall deeper in love with you," she laughed without looking up at him. 

"Have you met Ilyasviel's boyfriend, Jason Todd?" Helena asked motioning me. He awkwardly turned to look at me. 

"She's too tall for me anyway," he shrugged putting his hands up in surrender.

"Confidence is key, buddy. Besides, you'd never be able to handle a girl like that," I said pointing at him.

"Scary," Dick mocked. "Don't mind my brother here. He's just a big-o teddy bear with a big ass mouth," 

"And guns," I added. 

"Jay," Ilya warned. Cisco walked by me and quickly scurried over to her. 

"Do you always hang out around mean looking dudes?" he asked. 

"You should meet my dad," she smirked. 

"I'm having trouble believing you're having technical difficulties. You don't do technical difficulties," he said looking the machine over.