Pregnant

"She is about four weeks along and the little one is growing rapidly. She should have it in about four months since that's how long an alpha female takes to have kids." Says Eric as him and Alusia are standing in front of me as I just pulled my black sweater down from him taking an ultrasound of my stomach.

"Okay thanks Eric." Says Alusia as he nods leaving me and Alusia alone in the room.

"I can't be pregnant. A war is coming and it would put him in danger." I say as Alusia raises and eye brow at me saying him.

"How do you know it's a boy?" She says as I don't really know myself.

'Moon goddess told us the link is starting to form. The pup won't become a celestial but the moon goddess wants us to protect the child.' Says Artemis as I rub my face.

"Artemis said the moon goddess told us. However it's not going to become a celestial but the rapid growth is due to the fact I am and Alpha female and a celestial wolf....plus my mate is an alpha." I say as she nods then snaps her head towards me.

"You have to tell Stark." She says as my face pales at the thought. How the hell am I gonna tell him. It's bad enough his wolf is on edge and won't let Stark leave me alone. Add the child and it's gonna be hell from here on out.

"How I can't ! His wolf is already super protective and hostile as is!" I say throwing my hands in the air. Plus we have to plan a trip to go to Black moons pack territory. Which is going to have to happen now.

"You are going to tell him he has the right to know. I know you have to go soon to Black moons territory to discuss pack business." She says as I nod. I will have to tell him. I guess I better do that now and hope he doesn't flip out.

"Fine I will." I say as she nods giving me a weird smile. What has she got planned.

"Good cause he is here." She says as I start to freak out. That little....

"Come in." She practically says with enjoyment and happiness in her voice. The door opens and Stark walks in and sniffs the air as his eyes lands on my.

"Why do you smell different?" He says with confusion on his face. Oh crap here goes.

"I got this Alusia can you give me and Stark a minute?" I ask as she nods leaving the room. I motion for Stark to come in front of me and kneel down as he does I lock my eyes with his getting serious. No backing out now.

"Im pregnant." I say as he looks confused at me.

"Your what?!" He says looking at my stomach then back towards my eyes.

"Four weeks." I say as he leans forward putting his ear to my tummy closing his eyes. A blush rises to my cheeks as I lay a hand on his head.

"I can hear the heart beat." He says as I chuckle. I can hear the joy in his voice as I see a smile spread across his face.

"Stark what are we going to do." I say sadly as he looks at me.

"Protect you. That's my child. Nothing will harm you or it." He says as I chuckle.

"Him." I say as he looks at me confused.

"Him?" I nod as he smiles a genuine smiling knowing that his first pup is going to be a son.

"I'm still going to the Black moon pack Stark." I say as his smile falls looking at me with seriousness. Holding a hand up I stop him before he being to argue.

"I'm going and your coming with me. You are Alpha of this pack. We need allies especially if you want to protect our child and me. Alpha Arius will be a big help. Plus I know that pack." I say he nods running hands through his hair. Then something dawns on him.

"How do you know Harley and his pack?" He says and all color drains from my face. He is gonna have to know sooner or later. I didn't wanna have to tell him but guess I have no choice.

"A long time ago the agency had me do a job for them. Harley was alpha but I didn't see him much I mostly dealt with his beta Colt. Colt wasn't exactly the most agreeable wolf I have ever met. However he did something that to this day disgust me to every fiber of my soul." I say as he stares at me.

"What did he do." He says getting up to where he is towering over me. Sighing I told him.

"Around the time my mission was coming to an end he got more....aggressive with me. He raped me." I say without any emotion in my voice. Stark punches the wall next to my bed as I jolt from the reaction putting my arms defensively around my stomach. Stark sees that and try's to take control over his probably extremely pissed off wolf. His white golden eye look at me as I look at him.

"Harley was the one to punish him since he walked in right after Colt was done. He had the same reaction. Harley respects us hunters very well and woman in general. To have his beta do that disrespected him and his pack. However Colt still try to advance sometimes whenever I have to be near him to talk to Harley." I say let my arms lay in my lap as Stark eyes are still the color of his wolf.

"He is dead when I see him." Says Ares with a promise in his voice.

"No Ares you can't He is a beta of you killed him that would mean war between the two packs. That's why I didn't kill him when I was able to move again. Harley knew that as well and at the time he couldn't replace or banish him. The old beta Colt's dad had passed and Colt's brother was in another pack." I say as that doesn't call Ares down.

"He shouldn't have touched what was mine!" He roars as I flinch a little but take a breath and walk over to the extremely pissed alpha. Putting my hand on his cheek his eyes stare into my purple ones as he grabs me and hold me close to him. He takes deep calming breath breathing in my scent.

"I'll go but that mutt better not try anything if he does I will not hesitate to kill him." He says into my neck as I chuckle thinking this is gonna be a challenge. Taking out My Phone I look up Harley's number and dial it as Stark still isn't moving.

"Hello?" Answers Harley.

"Hey when can me and Stark come to your pack to talk about something?" I ask him as I pull me and Stark over to the hospital bed where he sits down still not moving his head from my neck as I stratal him.

"How about tomorrow?" He says.

"Okay we will be there in the morning." I say as I hang up and put my phone back in my back pocket.

"I'm going to be a father." He says lowly but I could hear him.

"Yes you are." I say to him smiling as he pulls me back with pure happiness on his face. That right their made my heart melt.

"Let's get to bed we have to get up early." I say yawning as Stark gets the hint that it's time to go to bed. I was able to sleep with a smile on my face all night.