Racing

A week has passed and when Edward said he was going to be a friend to me again he meant it. The boy hasn't left me alone for a second finding anyway to squeeze in time to try to find a way for me to let him back in. I am on my final straw.

"Oh thank the lord I was able to lose him." I breath out as for the last three hours he has been bugging me non stop. I was training when he stumbled spin me and wouldn't stop bugging me. I decided on giving him the slip while another wolf came in that he knew began to talk to him while I silently slipped away.

'I give the boy credit he is showing more promise each time.' Chuckles Artemis in my head. I just snort at her response as I try to figure out a way to get away for just the rest of the day. Now that would be great then the most amazing idea pops in my head. Pulling out my phone I scroll through my contacts to find Zarola's name and call it. After two rings she answers.

"What do ya need." She says as I chuckle at her response.

"I need an escape and I know just the kind of thing that can be fun for the both of us but I need a little favor from you. You left your charger here right? Can you go and get my black 2015 mustang gt for me?" I ask her as I can already feel her smirk on the other side of the phone.

"If your thinking what I think your thinking then the only reason you would even ask for that specific car is to go racing." She says as I chuckle at her response.

"Okay I'll be there in 10 minutes I miss that car anyways you hardly ever let me take it out when I go." She says as she ends the line while I sigh when I have Edward the slip I made a mad dash for mine and Starks room here at the pack house. Going over to my dresser I grab my tight black strapless dress my knee high boots with some black stocking and my favorite black leather jackets. Grabbing my phone and my pack of smokes I slowly open my door to check if the cost is clear. No one in sight perfect. I wrote Stark a note I would be out late with my sister and to not worry. Making a mad dash for the door I get there just as I hear his voice calling my name looking back real quick I see him running up to me as I hear my car coming up. The purr of the motor makes me turn my head quick and see Zehira get out as I had someone pack her car up front also. She is wearing the same think I am but in red with her black jacket that matches mine. Quickly I run towards my car and jump into the drivers seat as Edward yells my name again at the door. Ignoring him I peel out of the packs drive way down the dirt road with Zehira trailing behind me. I look back to see a fuming Stark next to a really confused Edward as I think to myself Stark is gonna kill me oh well. Turning my volume of my stereo completely up to some Five finger death punch I reach the asphalt and put pedal to the metal as I tear down the road with my sister railing behind me.

~

About three hours later we reach the town me and my sister used to street race all the time at when we had free time between missions. Zehira was able to keep up with me the whole time. Pulling up we park in our usual spots next to each other. Checking my phone i see missed calls and texts from Stark. Ignoring them i just put my phone in my boot and get out of my car. I lean on my hood as Zehira does the same on her car as people stare at us. I pull out a cigarette and light it taking a deep breath and then letting it out as a familiar face walks towards us.

"well, well, well, never thought i would see you two here." says Rudy as he walks up to us.

"What we didn't die." snorts zehira as she walks over to me and puts a arm around my shoulder.

"Wouldn't have known since you know you guys haven't been here is forever. Someone could have stolen your title as the undefeated queens of street racing." he says crossing his arms. Rudy is the head person of these street races. he is also the gamma of this areas pack.

"I highly doubt that Rudy." says Zehira waiving off his comment as someone else i really wouldn't have like to seen begin to walk over to us.

"Colt don't even..." Rudy was rudely cut off by Colt giving him a look as Rudy lets out a frustrated breath. Colt looks over to us and smirks at me.

"Well hello there babe long time no see." he says with a slur of his voice. making me shiver in disgust.

"Go away stain your kind isn't welcomed here." growls Zehira as he looks at my sister with utter disgust.

"Or else i will grab my gun that is sitting in my glove compartment and shoot you with it." i say as i take another hit of my cig and blow it out giving him a deadly look.

"Oh come on you know you liked the time we spent together." he says sexily as he takes a step my way. I giving him a deadly look that makes him take that step back. He growls and turns away abruptly.

"This isn't over Zo." He says as i ignore him.

"I hate that guy. Any ways i got a real challenge for you girls tonight." says Rudy as i give him a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really cause the last time was a let down." Says Zehira as i continue smoking while listening.

"Just get to the starting line." He says walking away as me and Zehira get into our cars. I roll down my window and put my hand out it with my lit cig as we cruise to the starting line. A black lancer evo is waiting there along with a red Corvette Stingray is sitting next to it. Pulling up the right side of the Corvette i see none other than Harley sitting there as he makes eye contact with me.

"Ah this is going to be fun." he smirks as i chuckle at his comment. Zehira pulls up on the other side of the Evo and i see that the Evo belong to shit head Colt. This is going to be interesting.