The Party

It's been at least a week. My wound has healed and today is the party. Stark has been talking to me a lot lately and it has been weird. Guys talkin to me is uncommon. Zehira has been working on trying to find our target but he hasn't attacked or anything. It has me on edge because of it. Zehira walks into my room and I have my dress on and I'm working on my makeup and hair. She hasn't put her dress on yet but has a pair of black studded heels in her hands. I thought I would never see those shoes again. These were the ones mom had given me before....she died. I look at her as she hands me the shoes.

"I found them one day." she says kissing my cheek and leaves to let me finish getting ready. I decided to curl my red hair and put on black eyeshadow and my eyeliner and mascara. I Finish with putting on my dark red lipstick and look at myself in the mirror. I don't look a thing like my name gives me. I hope this night goes smoothly for the both of us. I walk down stairs and see Zehira ready. She has her hair put up in a messy bun and has some butterfly's put in her bun. She has dark blue Eyeshadow and black eyeliner on. She smiles at me as I walk up to her.

"You ready for this Zo?" She says giving me her arm. I take it and give her a genuine smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be Ze." We head out the doors and take Zehira's car. She had gotten it cleaned and everything. She wants to make a lasting impression. We head into town to Stark's address. Apparently this is a masked ball that his family holds every year. Me and Zehira had made our masks to match our dresses. Hers looks like ice with blue and white stones in it. Mine is black with red gems on it. We get close and there are cars and people all over the place. Holy crap this is a lot of people. Zehira finds a spot and parks. Putting my mask in place I hand her her's. She smiles takes it puts it on and gets out of the car. I get out with her and head up to the main entrance.

~

The outcome this year for the annual masked ball was a success. Jack and Raveena are greeting people at the door while Ajax and lacy are with me talking to people who enter. I hear Raveena squeal when two people enter and realize it's Zarola and Zehira. I look at Zarola and feel a deep emotion in my stomach. She is gorgeous. She is wearing a long black dress with black studded heels. The dress cuts low in the back. I take a double take and see the three jagged scars that go across her back. I wonder how that happened? She turns around and I see that she has dark makeup on with lipstick. I can't stop the emotions I'm going through right now. My wolf wants her now. It's taking all I can to not go over there and take her here and now. I have got to know her better this week. She took a while to get her to talk to me but now she talks. I love her voice and how it's deep and has a slight accent to it. She sees me staring and smiles at me. I smile back at her. She says something to Zehira and she looks over at me and smiles then nods to her sister. Zarola walks straight towards me. she has this confident walk that shows she is strong and not to be messed with. She gets close to me and I smell her scent. It smells like roses and strawberries again.

"It's different to see you dressed up." she says to me. I wore my black tux and shirt with my red tie.

"I could say the same for you Zarola." I say looking her up and down again then smile at her. A slow song comes on and I offer my hand. She blushes then shakes her head.

"I can't dance never learned." she says looking a little embarrassed. Zarola? Embarrassed? That's a new look.

"Don't have to know. Just follow my lead." I say as I take her hand. She goes with me and we start to dance slowly to the music. Zarola is trying hard not to step on my toes.

"Zarola look up." I say and she looks up at me looking into my eyes. Her eyes are a dark purple with a hint of blue that are unique. She eases up and let's me lead while keeping her eyes on mine. I grin at her.

"What?" She says giving me a confused look.

"Oh nothing it's that you are actually dancing without you knowing it." I say as the song ends. She giggles and shakes her head.

"Well I guess I have you to thank for that now don't I." she says.

"Yes I guess you do." I say laughing a little. We walk off the dance floor to her sister and my brother. They are near the stairwell laughing and talking about something. We get closer and they all smile at us. Zarola blushes but hides it before they see. Zehira slides her arm into her sisters.

"So what's say we all play a little game?" Says Zehira to Zarola.

"Oh god don't let it be what I think it is." says Zarola shaking her head.

"You betcha it is! I already explained  to Jack and Raven about it." she says and Jack and Raveena nod in agreement. Zarola sighs but agrees to participate.

"Oh and Stark you're playing to." says Jack grinning at me. What the hell do they have planned. Jack leads us into the guest room of the house. we all sit around a table with Three shot glasses and a bottle of tequila. Zarola sits in between me and Zehira. Jack is next to Zehira and Raveena sits in between me and Jack. Zehira speaks up.

"Okay so this is truth or dare but with a little twist to it. Every Time you do a dare or say a truth you take a shot of the alcohol. Last one standing wins." she says grinning. Well this will be interesting.

"So who wants to go first?" Raveena raises her hand.

"Okay Raveena truth or dare?" Says Zehira.

"Dare." she says smirking at us. Zehira thinks and a smile crosses her face.

"I dare you to play chicken in the pool with your dresses still on and you get to choose who is your partner and the team you play against." says Zehira smirking at Raveena then her sister. Raveena smirks then looks at me. Oh no we are not doing this. Really a pool they had to bring the pool in.

"Zarola and Stark vs me and Jack." Says Raveena looking to me and Zarola. Zarola makes a face but Bulks up.

"Bring it on." she says. This is going to be interesting. I lead them to the pool in the back that no one is around. Zarola takes off her heels and puts her feet in the water. She shivers but then gets in all the way. The water comes up to her stomach. Raveena just jumps in and splashes all of us. Zarola shields herself and then laughs. Me and Jack get in while Zehira is standing on the cement smiling at us.

"Okay we're going to do three rounds first team to get two wins wins." Says Zehira looking at the teams. Raveena gets up on Jack's shoulders by going under water while she gets up on his shoulders. He lifts up and she is up and ready to go. Zarola waits for me as I go under and then feel her get up on my shoulders. My whole entire body feels warm by her touch. I push up and hold onto her thighs as we are ready to take them down. Zarola puts her hands on the top of my head to steady herself then smirks and Raveena.

"You're going down." she says then Zehira says go and Jack pushes towards us with Raveena out stretching her arms. I tighten my grip on Zarola as she grabs Raveena's shoulders. Raveena grabs Zarola's arms and tries to tip her over. I pull the other way while Jack does the opposite. I hear Raveena grunt and then fall into the water with a big splash. Zarola laughs.

"Told you I would win!" She says a big smile on her face. I laugh then catch her off guard by pushing her off my shoulders into the water. She squeals then goes under. She comes back up and glares at me. I just shrug my shoulders and give her a smile. While she is glaring at me Raveena is sneaking up behind her. She then pushes Zarola towards me and she stumbles into me. Her body against mine causes sparks to flare up where she is touching me and it's taking all my self restraint to not carry her out of here to my bedroom. I catch her while she turns to Raveena giving her a stare then realizes I'm holding her and blushes. I laugh letting her go which makes me wolf whimper so we can get out of the water. Zarola's hair is all wet and her dress is sticking to her. She looks at herself and sighs.

"Hey Ze did we happen to bring extra clothes?" Says Zarola. Zehira shakes her head no. Then looks over to me and raises and eyebrow. Well I might have a shirt that would fit her.

"Stark would you mind lending some clothes to my drenched sister here." says Zehira.

"No problem." I say and open the door for Zarola. She looks up at me then walks in. We head up the grand stairwell to my room.