Darkness

I hear voices but can't recognize who exactly they are. More like whispers to me but I do hear Starks and Artemis's voice more clearly than the others. I can't feel anything either, my body won't move. I drift even farther and start to go back. Back to when mother and father were still alive.

"Zarola darling, what are you doing?" says my mother's voice to five year old me. I was playing with our cat Zelda in the back yard. I decided that I was going to play defend against the lion with my tiny but mighty cat. Usually Zelda lounges around and is very lazy but i decided I was going to get her to play with me today.

"I'm just playing with Zelda is all." I say smiling up at her with my innocent face. She smiles back down at me grabbing Zelda and ushering me back inside the house. Today mom and dad are leaving to go help a pack in another town that they know and are friends with. The pack leader has came over to talk to my parents and take them back to help him.

"So you see our dilemma Drake we really need your help this time its getting worse everyday." says the pack leader to our dad as we enter the room. The man looks older compared to my dad and is shorter then him. He has midnight black hair and has eyes as green as the forest. He looks over into our direction as we walk in.

"Hello Bruce." Says my mom to the man talking to my dad. Bruce smiles and says hello back turning back to my dad.

"I see we will help you as best as we can." Says dad to Bruce putting an arm around mom as she goes to his side. Bruce seems to relax a little at my dad's words.

"Then i will leave you to your preparations." Says bruce as he turns away and out the doorway. Dad turns to mom and they begin to talk about the situation. Zehira walks in rubbing her eyes from the nap she just took.

"Whats all the commotion about?" Says Zehira sleepily yawning at the same time. Me and Zehira are twins and look a lot alike. We both have white hair and light purple eyes. Mom has the same white hair as us while dad has black hair. At this time we are 5 years old and are old enough to start our training as hunters but Zehira is reluctant to want to be a hunter. Unlike me i want to learn and become stronger just like mom and dad.

"Nothing we just had a visitor from the pack that needs out help." says mom. Zehira nods and goes back upstairs to her room.

"Hon what are we gonna do with the kids?" Says mom to dad. He looks down at me and then gets an ah ha look.

"They could come along an stay with the pack leaders family." suggest my dad. My mom thinks it over and nods in agreement.

"I'd rather them be with someone then by their selves." she says as she lets go of him and walks to go get our stuff ready. It took at least an hour to get all of the stuff packed an ready to go. We decided to take the Impala this time sense dad was driving. I took five hours to get to the town where the pack lives. The whole entire town is surrounded by a big forrest with tall tree's. We pull up to a fairly big but nice house that has vines growing all around it. I see a boy maybe a little older then me out on the balcony leaning on the railing looking at our car pulling up. He disappears back inside the house as he we get out of the car. Zehira walks hand in hand with me behind our parents to the house.

I feel a sharp pain and scream out as I feel fire start from my neck and crawl along my body. I hear panicked voices around me and strong but familiar hands hold me down as the intense pain continues to spread. I feel my self go back towards the darkness as the pain begins to get more intense. All I hear out of my world of darkness is I love you and please stay strong.