Surprise

For a popular guy he has an interesting room. He has different pictures of people in a collage on one of his walls. On the rest of his walls he has paintings and posters of bands that I know. Stark walks to his closet and opens it up. I sit on a wooden chair that is next to his bed. I'm starting to get a little chilly. My dress is completely soaked and my hair is too. He walks back over to me and hands me some jeans and a baggy Rolling Stones shirt. I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm more into the older bands." he says. I shake my head and laugh then head to his bathroom which was stupid cause I accidentally trip on my dress and start to fall. I feel warm arms around me and look up to see Stark has caught me. His intense stare has me paralyzed. He pushes a strand of my wet hair out of my face. I feel my face get hot.

"You need to stop falling Zo." he says to me. I just nod I don't think I can trust my voice from being normal. I like his big forest green eyes. They remind me of the outdoors. I inch my face close to his and nuzzle my nose into the crook of his neck. He tenses up from my move but wraps his arms around me. He smells like the smell i smelled on him during PE. He snakes his hands up into my wet hair and pulls me back. He has a wild look like my touch affects him a lot. He presses my lips to his and kisses me. I feel and explosion of butterflies and kiss him back. His grip on me tightens while I ball my hands into his hair. He growls low in his throat and slides his hands around my waist pulling me close to him. He explores my mouth and finds that I have a tongue piercing. He laughs and pulls back looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I laugh and pull him back for another kiss. Why does this feel so right for me? Just being here in his arms safe and carefree. I don't think I have ever felt this carefree and young. I shiver and he pulls away.

"You must be cold. Go change and dry your hair." he says smiling at me and helps me not fall this time to the bathroom. I close the door as I look at myself in the mirror. My hair's a mess and all my makeup is gone. I look like shit basically. I sigh taking off the dress and drying myself off. I put on the jeans and the shirt. I feel normal like I'm in my own clothes. The shirt smells like him and that bring a smile to my face. I dry my hair quickly and open the door of the bathroom. Stark changed into some dark jeans and a black shirt. I can see his muscles completely through the shirt. He has his back turned to me looking at his phone. I had left mine in the car with Zehira's. He must have known I came out because he turns and looks at me.

"I love that shirt on you." he says coming close to me. I smile at him and notice he is agitated by something.

"Stark what's wrong?" I say getting serious. He looks at me then runs a hand through his hair. He hands me his phone and I look at it.

*Special news report there has been another murder. This time a couple and their son.* There is a picture and I recognize the wolf that I had saved the day Jack and him got attacked by the three rogues. My hand goes to my now healed injured shoulder and I sit in his bed reading the news report over again. My hunter instinces is kicking in and Stark notices the change in my mood.

"I'm guessing you know about this then?" He says standing in front of me towering over me. I look up at him and see he has a dark look now. I sigh handing him the phone back. He takes it and puts it in his pocket.

"Is there something I should know Zarola?" He says putting his arms on either side of me. We are eye to eye level now. Can I tell? Can I tell him I am a hunter and I know who that person is? My mind is in a million places it shouldn't be that hard for me to say anything. But I notice that something has changed in me. I don't know what it is but I don't like it. It foreign to me and i want to know what it is before i tell him anything.

"No he just looked familiar to me..." I say tailing off into a thought. He shakes his head and sighs standing up running a hand through his hair. I feel guilty for not saying anything but i know deep down this is the best for both of us.