Danger

They instruct the rogues to put me in the chair and bind my arms and legs again. I try to stay calm and hide the fear that is screaming inside me right now. I look around and see all kinds of instruments used for getting information around me. Well I hope they are ready for a disappointment. One of the trainings you go through and hunter is torture. They don't put you through a lot but enough that you get used to it. Lucian stands in front of me grabbing my face so I look at him. I don't show emotion I close off all my feelings and thoughts. Dex is standing on the side watching me.

"Do you know who we are Zarola?" Says Dex while Lucian is still close to me. I nod but don't say a word.

"Good now we need you to tell us a few things about the pack that is in town and of the hunters organization." says Dex coming closer to me. I don't say anything.

"First We need you to tell us about Stark and what you know about him." I still don't say anything. Lucian looks to Dex sighs.

"Now we could do this the easy way or hard way technically I prefer hard because it involves you being in pain." he says grabbing a knife from the desk next to him that has all kinds of goodies for him. I still don't say anything and stay completely still.

"Still nothing huh? Well maybe you can tell us about your employment?" He says bring the knife close to my view. I will not be scared easily by a knife.

"It's going to take more than a knife stupid to make me talk..you forget who you are dealing with?" I say with a flat tone not moving an inch. He gives me a cold star and digs the knife into my leg. I let out a gasp but bite back the sudden pain. Dex smiles and digs the knife deeper. I bit back a scream by biting my lip. I taste blood in my mouth.

"Strong will for a women." says Lucian to Dex. I take in breath to calm myself down.

"She will break we are only getting started she knows more than she is letting on and I have a feeling she has what we want. After all she is the most notorious hunter." He says pulling the knife out then quickly stabbing it into my other leg. I let out another hiss as pain shoots through my other leg.

"What the hell do you want for the hunters." I say with a gasp of pain as he is pulling back but keeps the knife in my leg.

"They have a certain object we want that will help us in our cause." says Lucian and Dex pulls me out of the chair and over to a bar that has chains dangling for it. They tie me up and I hang there feeling the pull on my arms. I take in breaths as Lucian pulls the knife out of my leg. I feel blood trickling from both my wounds.

"I think you know of it Zarola it's what your father and mother fought so bravely to protect." says Lucian handing the knife to Dex. Lucian has his wolf claws extended and I'm not going to like what is going to happen.

"I don't know anything about shit. all I know is that they died by your hands!" I practically yell at them my anger is rising. What the hell are they talking about!?

"Guess the hunters didn't say eh..well I guess we should enlighten you." says Lucian as he slips his hands across my right bicep. I feel shearing pain and feel my blood trickle down my arm.

"You father and mother were protecting a certain someone who happens to be a very rare kind of werewolf. This person is very powerful and can help us turn how we hide from other packs. They could help us take down the entire were wolf society. Even other kinds of supernatural beings." says Dex.

"Like I would know who you are talking about someone like that couldn't exist." I say to them. A rare wolf like that? come on why would the moon goddess who created the werewolf population make a werewolf like that. It would cause the balance of the werewolf community to go wack. It would also cause an uproar in the supernatural community that wouldn't be good for anyone.

"No not most people, but your parents did, and they didn't tell us even to their last breath." says Dex as Lucian is now behind me and swipes again but at my back. I hear the rip of my clothes and then pain shoots up and down my back. This time I let out a small whimper.

~

"Are you sure this is the right area?" Says Jack to me I nod as we scout the area for and sign of Zarola. I swear I heard her around here I would never mistake her voice. We are on the outer part of town in the forbidden woods. The reason why they are called that is because back in the old days Rogues of all kinds used to live here. So these woods became off limits. Hunters came in and took the rogues out so now they are safer but we still call them forbidden.

"Stark I don't like the feeling I'm getting from this place it usually doesn't feel this way but lately it has been." says Jack looking around at our surroundings. I hear static from my ear piece as Zehiras voice comes through.

"Stark I'm getting reading that there are powerful wolves, vampires, and rogues in your area. I'm also getting another reading but it's strange..." she says. What is the other reading that she is getting. I walk forward and Jack follows me while we begin to see what looks like to be and abandon cabin. I don't remember this being here before. I look over at Jack and he seems nervous and in edge. If we are going to find out about this we are going to need more people.

"Jack go get Raveena, Ajax, and Lacy." I say to Jack as he nods and shifts running back towards town. I perch myself up in a tree as I hear footsteps and voices approaching. A wait and a vampire come into view. The wolf has blood on his hands and so does the vampire. The scent hits me and I know exactly who's blood it is. Zarola's.