The Mark

Going into the room I head to my bathroom and lock the door. I need some alone time and that means from everything. I look at myself in the mirror and see I'm a mess. I sigh peeling off my clothes to where I'm standing naked In front of the mirror. New and old scars is what i see now plus all my colorful tattoos that plaster my arms legs and other parts lightly.

My hair is now a slighter shade of red. I think I might go back to my natural hair color it's been awhile sense I have. I turn the water on to run my a nice bath as I pull my phone out of my jeans that I was wearing a while ago and forgot my phone was in them. I turn on some music from my playlists and hard rock music starts to blare and calm me down. I ease myself into the water enjoying the soothing feeling I get as I submerge my body completely into where my head is the only thing above the water.

"Zarola?" I hear Stark say. I just stay quiet enjoying the somewhat peace I need.

"Zarola baby please talk to me." He says with pleading in his voice. I'm not mad at him I just don't what to do or say anything while I'm still pissed off. My wolf is barely beginning to calm down. Next thing I know the lock gets broken on the door and Stark walks in looking irritated. Damn him and his wolf strength now there is another thing I need to fix in this damn house.

"Zarola..." He says to me but I hold up a hand cutting him off.

"No I am not mad I'm in a mood right now and talking is not a good idea for me unless you want me to go off Stark." I say to him with an expressionless face. He purses his lips but stays quiet as he closes the door and sits next to the tub that I'm in. I lean back And let out a breath relaxing back into my bath letting my skin soak in the water. Next thing I know the water level is rising and a butt naked Stark is getting in the tub. I raise an eyebrow at him as he submerges him self under the water. This bath is big enough for two people but he is huge compared to me so he takes up most of the bath.

"Come here." He says opening up his arms. I stay put at first then slowly moves towards him turning back to him. He puts his arms around my waist pulling me close to his hard chest.

"This is where I want you right here in my arms where I can hold you." He says to my ear in a whisper which sends shivers down my spine. He puts his head into the crook of my neck and breaths in my scent. Everything he does right now sends shivers throughout my entire body. What is he planning I think to myself as he hugs me tighter planting a kiss in between my shoulder and neck making sparks shot through my body.

"Stark.." I say to him which doesn't help me at all because he growls lowly in his chest and continues to kiss that same spot.

"Can I mark you?" Is what comes out of his mouth between kisses. My head is a mush and my body is on fire by his constant kisses in the same spot. Thinking back I did heard Artemis say that mates mark them and complete a mating process what that means I have no clue that means.

"Baby?" He says to me stopping his kisses. I sigh letting my body calm down a little.

'Mate wants to mark us!' yells an excited Artemis in my mind.

"Okay." Is all I say and then I'm lifted up out of the tub and carried to the bed. What did I just get myself into. Stark lays me on the bed gentle startling himself over me. I look into his eyes and see the eyes of his wolf. They are a golden color mixed in with his forest green eyes. He puts his hand on my cheek which I lean into as he begins to trail kisses down my neck across my chest as he keeps trailing down slowly. Every kiss he leaves in his wake leaves sparks all over me making me moan lowly. He growls at my repsonse swiftly stopping where he was a comes back to my face to kiss me deeply. I put my hands into his hair kissing him back hard as he fondles with my boobs sending more sparks and pleasure throughout my body. He takes one on my boobs and starts to lick my nipple making it hard. I gasp when he bites down but not to hard. He slides his hand down my side to my butt and squeezes it as he kisses me again.

"Mine." He says lowly in a deep sexy voice. I'm speechless as I watch this man take over me completely. Never have I thought someone could do this.

"Stark." I say as a plea and he enters me hard in one thrust getting a Yelp from me. He smirks but continues his advance.

"You're so tight baby." He says as he pounds into me making the fire in my belly grow. He puts his mouth over my sweet spot in between my neck and shoulder and licks it sending more sparks thought my body. I dig my nails into his back making him groan and thrust into me hard making me moan loudly.

"I can't hold on anymore baby." Is all I say as I know I'm hitting my climax. He speeds up and as I'm about to come he bites down on my sweet spot getting a Yelp from me as I come undone. I did the same to him at the exact same time. Pain and pleasure coarse through me as he comes also collapsing on top of me. We are both breathing hard as he lick the blood away that I feel trickle down from the mark. While i do the same for him tasting his blood that tastes very sweet to me.

"Your so beautiful." He says to me as he looks up at me. I smile at his comment kissing him lightly as he rolls over and let's me put my head on his chest snuggling up close to him.

"Sleep my love." He says to me as my eyelids get heavy and I slowly drift off into a soundless sleep.