She Appears

Someone is following me i can feel it. I concentrate and feel the presence of three wolfs. One i know is a rouge while the other two are from Stark's pack. The wolfs are chasing the rouge away from their territory but they stop. I don't like that they stop. I head towards where they are. It takes me a couple minutes but I get to them. Looks like the rouge got back up waiting and the two rogue wolfs are huge. Starks pack member are staying strong but I sense the fear coming from them. they are going to be killed. I jump down from the branch I was perched in and pull my hood up covering my face and hair. The rouges growl at me and I let my power go. They recoil but decide to attack. Bad move. I pull out my gun and shoot the smaller one right through his head. He goes limp and falls hard to the ground dead. The two bigger wolfs advance and lunge towards me. I jump out of the way while pulling my Katanna out and slice a gash through one of the wolves. Wait one where did the oth... I feel pain in my shoulder and see that the other rouge got behind me and has his teeth logged into my shoulder. I use my gun and blast his head off my shoulder. The other rouge howls and flees from me. I look at my shoulder and see I'm going to have some new scars there. The wolves behind me shifted and look at me surprised but scared. One of them I Recognize as Jack which is Starks brother. I feel dizzy. crap I'm losing blood I have to get back to the cabin. But the problem is that its miles from where I am. Jack takes a step towards me but I back away.

"I'm not going to hurt you hunter. I want to thank you for helping us out." he says as the other person nods in agreement. I nod to them and walk off while a trail of blood is forming behind me.

~

Jack mind links me and he sounds urgent.'Stark get over here we have two dead rouge wolves and a injured hunter I don't think she isn't going to make it back to her place in time.' he says to me. Well what the hell were rouges doing in our territory and it seems the hunter has shown up. Sniper is their name and she/he is the most famous and deadliest hunter there is. I get to where my brother is quickly and learn he had followed the hunter while leaving Cade to wait for me to show up.

"So you guys were chasing the rouge then two more showed up out of nowhere. Then the hunter came down from the trees and took out two but got bit. However she had killed it once she pulled her gun on it shooting its head off." i say looking at the two of them. They deffinantly were shot. I see the bullet wound in the small wolfs head and half of the others face is blown off. Damn this hunter is strong and took a bite without screaming.

"Yeah but they seemed weakened by the bite and blood loss." he says looking at the blood trail you can see going off into the woods. Even though the hunter is strong they wont last with that wound long. To much blood lost and i can smell the scent is very strong.

"Im going to go find Jack you and Ajax clean this mess up." i say mind linking Ajax to come help and tell him what happened.I head off into the woods to go find my brother and this hunter that saved my pack memebers.

~

Im getting more dizzier by the second. My vision is going dark but i keep moving. I lost my earbud durring the attack so i cant tell Zehira what happened. I notice the surrondings dont look familiar to me and begin to panic but calm my self. I use my senses to find my sister's aura. She isnt far but im losing my concisness fast. I keep walking and hear a snap behind me. I freeze and spin around. Bad idea. I fall onto the ground and hard. I suck in a breath when my shoulder comes in contact with the ground. God dammit Zarola get your shit together. I get up and see that im close. I can see the house. a few more feet body hold out on me. But that doesnt happen i trip and land hard. I try to get up but im paralized.

"Shit." i say out of breath. My breathing is heavy from all the pain in my shoulder. I feel a presence near me. I look around and my eyes come in contact with Jack. Great! He is walking over to where i am and kneels down not touching me. I turn away from him so he cant see who i am.

"Damn this is getting worse your losing to much blood." He says gently touching my shoulder. I suck in a breath from the small touch that feels like dagger. He jerks his hand away and grabs the top of my hood. Well atleast its only him i can trust him right? He pulls the hood back and gasps in shock.

"Zarola?" he says now worry in his voice. I look at him and nod. He scoops me up in his arms being carful of my shoulder.

"which way?" he says and i point toward the house. He hurrys up to the porch and knocks frantically on the door. Zehira opens it up and gasps in shock as she sees how injured i am.

"What the hell happened Zo!" she says pointing to put my down on the living room floor. I look at her and try to speak but cant cause my vision goes blurry.

"She was attack trying to save mine and another pack memebers life." he says to Zehira and she looks at me i nod and try not to pay attention to the pain. She goes out of the room to find the first aid kit.

"Thanks." I say to jack. He nods.

"Dont tell your brother about this i dont need questions by your pack. If they found out who i really was you guys would be afraid." i say and he gives me a confused look. I pull out the gun and i see realization cross his face.

"Your Sniper?! But that cant be that hunter is ruthless and cold hearted..." He says to me but i shake my head.

"I only kill those who stray from their path. Your kind sees it as ruthless murder." I say wincing from the pain. Zehira comes back in the living room with the first aid kit. This is going to hurt like hell.

"Jack go your alpha is already on his way if he found her here like this her cover will be ruined." syas Zehira in a serious tone. As she begins her work on me. She pour disinfectant on me and my shoulder feels like its on fire. I sream from the pain and Jack looks worried but Zehira is telling him to leave and that we will explain to him later. He goes out the door and thats the last thing i see before my vision goes dark.

~

I can smell Jack is near and that's when I see him running up to me. He has blood on his shirt and looks worried but hides it. Why is he worried and what's with the blood?

"Where did the hunter go and why do you have blood on your shirt Jack?" I ask with seriousness in my tone. He shakes his head.

"This is from me accidentally running and falling while I was followumg the hunter." he says rubbing his hand behind his neck. He is lying but why? why would he keep something from me. I won't bug him but we have work to do. I can smell blood all over this forest.

"Whatever don't tell me lets get back to the others so we can clean up this mess before anyone else finds out." I say heading back to where the bodies were. Jack follows me. Me, Ajax, and Jack Finnish with the bodies and head back to my house so we can have a pack meeting. With Arsen's attack and the rouges this is getting more serous by the second.