The Warning

We ended up staying and meeting some of the other clans and their leaders. In all honesty I was more tired than anything. Stark seemed to have caught on and went to tell my sister he was going to take me back to the house. We walk down the drive way over to the car as I notice shadows darting in the tree lines just past the road leading into a deep Forrest.

'I don't like this....' Says a cautious Artemis.

"Stark." I say in a warning tone as he seems to also be on high alert already. Next thing I know snarls and growls along with feral eyes of all kinds pop up one by one. Stark growls lowly as he pushes me behind him while people begin to pile out hissing at the sudden threat.

"Now now now why was I not invited to this party." Says a sinister voice from behind the snarls and growls.

"That's because if you were to even set foot inside my mansion I would have ripped your head off and burned it within second Dex." Says a serious Pandora behind me. She puts a hand on my shoulder and gives me a warm look but turns back into and emotionless one as she walks towards the end o the drive way. Stark goes with her as I stand next to Kieran and Zehira making sure they don't get hurt.

"What's your business here vampire." Says Stark with authority. As Dex gives him a disgusted look.

"Making deals with dogs now are we? I thought you were better than that Pandora?" Says Dex looking towards a very dangerous looking vampire clan leader.

"You already crossed the line Dex especially when you planned the deaths of two very important and powerful people. All because of a stupid wolfs desires. Lucian come on out I know your their mutt." She spits out as a deep growl comes from the forest. Lucian walks out with two hug feral rouges on either side of him.

"Watch it blood sucker or I'll rip that pretty little head of your petit body." He says as she scoffs at his remark. Stark sends a very powerful and meaningful growl at Lucians direction which he just shrugs off.

"Oh don't worry Malphas I'll get my chance with you when I take away your precious mate and pack and finally be the alpha of my own pack." Lucian says as I growl at that comment getting all four of them to look towards me.

"Touch my pack members or my alpha and I will kill you both." I say very darkly with power in my voice causing the two rouges next to him to bow in submission and fear of me.

"Ah those wonderful eyes yes Marcella had the same colored eyes." He says referring to my now piercing ice blue eyes as Artemis is making her presence known.

"I would keep my mouth shut mitt if you know what is good for you." Says Dex as Lucian doesn't seem to care.

"Now where were we oh yes I came to warm you all in Two months time we will be attacking the Silver Moon pack. Death ins knocking." He says as they begin to retreat back into the forest where they disappear into the night.

"Well then that's a little more time than I thought we would originally get." Says Pandora as Stark nods and walks back over to me.

"As soon as I get back to my pack I will begin preparations for the war." Says Stark as he has me glued to his side not taking his grip from my waist. Alpha males have this protectiveness over their mates more than regulate wolves do.

"Great then I shall hear from you two soon." Says Pandora as she turns around to head back to the mansion.

"I'll stay here to help smooth things over." Says Zehira as I nod but don't like the idea.

"Watch over her Kieran do not let her out of your sight for even a second." I tell Kieran as he nods.

"She shall be protected at all costs you have my word little miss celestial wolf." Says Pandora from her homes entrance.