Acknowledgments

Of course I'd like to say thank you to MY GRUL, my best friend and the Pinterest prompt pinning inspirations for this story, Tanesha Holmes. You have been so helpful in all of my writing projects but you are the one at fault for this one

I'd also like thank my puppy beastie Jayce for sitting up with me all night and day to watch over me while I write. You are my loyal doggy and the best friend a writer could ever ask for.

I'd also like to thank my mother Barbara for assisting in editing and the technical aspect. she's not a huge reader but she makes an exception for me.

Also My sister Katrina... I think she loves me under her shell.... Really really deep down inside her shell

My own brothers for answering my questions on the male aspect of things which I find that the more I write from the male perspective is not all the different from the female... so what the heck are we still fighting about???

My creative writing Professor Beth Weeks. She didn't have direct interaction with this book but her advice and discussions on other have definitely found their way into my writing as a whole.

I'd like to thank my grandma, although she passed before she could see any of this. She read with me and talked about books with me and she read my stories and talked about those and she encouraged me to follow my passions. She told me I was special and you simply can't deny grandma. I love you and miss you so much. I look forward to meeting you again someday.