Chapter 51

Z O Y A

"Bye y'all, I'm going home"I waved bye to my co-workers. I walk out the door going to my car. It was going on 10:50 at night and I have to get home to my baby.

I hope Zion didn't have her anywhere. I want her home with zable and Zion. I got in the car putting my bag on the passenger side.

As I was driving home, my phone started ringing. I answer while looking at the rode.

"Hello"

"Zoya, where is Zion with Zayda?"

"What you mean? Zion should be home"I said. My heart started beating crazily. She can't be outside yet. 

"He aint home with her"

"Okay, ima check the diner. I ain't that far from it"I hung up the phone as I turn down the street where the diner was. I pull up to the diner getting out the car so quick.

When I walk in the diner, i saw these two girls near a baby carseat. I know dam.....

"Why is by my baby?!!"I yelled. My protective motherly instincts took over me. I don't want no hoes around my baby. Don't know where they hands been.

"Are you talking to me?"some girl said with blond hair. I pick up the carseat covering up Zayda. 

"Who fucking else"I said looking at her.

"Okay, but you could of said it nicely. We was just watching her while Zion...."

"Zion? Zion ass was suppose to be home"I said.

"Well he told me that you didn't care cause your bonding with your own baby"the girl said.

"Where the hell is he?"I ask.

"He didn't show up yet"the girl with red hair said. I grab Zayda carseat walking to the car. I open the back door so I can I put her in the middle seat. I heard a car pull up right next to me.

"Zoya"I heard Zion say.

"What the fuck you want?"I turn to him looking at his blue eyes. Also brad. Why is brad with him?

"What you doing with my child. I was gone  take her home with me"

"Fuck no Zion"I rolled my eyes while getting in the car.

"Zoya please. She's my child too"he's making me mad.

"If she's your child, act like a father. She aint suppose to be out her environment! What part don't you understand!?"I yelled causing Zayda to cry. "Then you telling everybody that I'm not bonding with my child. What is wrong with you?"I hop in my car closing my door.

I'm tired. Zayda tired. Everybody tired. Fuck Zion. And fuck brad. He didn't even like zion.