Chapter 35

Z I O N

Matt left the house earlier after drinking henny and barcardi liqour. I called him a uber so he wont drive home and get into a car accident.

The entire time I was watching girls trip, I was thinking about zoya. "What the hell I done?"I mumble.

"Who you talking to?"I heard Venus voice.

"Myself, no one in this house but me"I said.

"What happened to kim?"venus ask.

"Long story"I sigh.

"What did you do?"

"I dont want to talk about it"I said.

"Talk to me!"she yelled. "Did you became father and hurt her"she cried.

I look at the tv and sigh. "Yes"I said.

Venus walk up to me and slap me in the face. "That's what you get for being a jackass you are. You already hurted the other girl now Kim"

"What happened to the baby? Is he okay?"she ask.

"The baby aint mine Venus. Its for this dude she use to talk to back then"I said.

"And you just sitting here all chill up in this house that's bout to go on the market in couple of days cause your not a docter no more"

"So what. I can still make money Venus"I stood up and walk to the kitchen. 

"Zion, look at you. You became a racist piece of shit"she said.

"I'm not racist!!"I yelled. "I never was racist. I just say things out my head that comes to my mind. You know dad made me like this, he hated them Venus. I love black women, everything about them and i loved zoya"I cried. 

"I couldn't be with her because of you, dad, mom, Kim. Everybody in the fucking family hated her because of the different color pigment! What is wrong with this world?!!"I yelled. "We judge someone by their skin color now"

"Zion, I never hated her. I just didn't wanted dad to say anything"she cried. "You remember he beated us and mom in front of us"

"Yes I remember. I dont want to be like him. I want to have a mix family, venus I'm excited about this baby coming"I smile then wipe my eyes.

"Wait, zoya is pregnant?"Venus ask.

"Yes"I nod my head. "Dad will hate me till the end of time"

"We can change that"Venus said.

"He wont change"I said. "He will never change Venus"

"I want to talk to her. Where she stay?"

----------------

Otay, so do you guys think this story is racist? Well I can see that i did put a lot of racist things in there, sorry about that. Im not really racist type of person but that's how the world is today.

Love and peace y'all