Chapter 41

Z I O N

"How is Ohio?"venus ask on the phone. I was unpacking my clothes to find something to wear.

"It's okay, kind of boring down here"I said.

"Look, all you have to do is make it right to her. She probably don't need you now but later on in life that baby will need you"Venus said.

"Thanks vee. Ima call you back tho"I hung up the phone. I pulled out my black jacket and white joggers. I also had my black yezzys. 

I put on my outfit, sprayed some cologne that zoya like, and then grab my stuff to leave.

L A T E R

I walk in the clinic seeing just three females. I look in the corner seeing zoya bouncing her legs. I smile to myself and walk up to her.

"Hey beautiful"I smile.

"H-Hi zion"she stutter. She's scared of me. Damn.

"Can I sit?"I ask.

"Sure"she put her purse on the floor. I look down at the purse seeing zable pink taser. Them girls hate my ass.

"So uhhhhh..."i sigh. "When they gone call you?"I ask.

"In a few"she said. She look down at her phone. I can tell she don't want me here.

"Look, after this clinic visit ima leave and go back to the hotel. I'm not gone hurt you...."

"Why you keep saying that?"she ask.

"Cause the way you act around me. You have a taser in your bag, zoya I told you that I'm not that persons anymore. Something was wrong with me"

"You don't know if it can happen again Zion"zoya said.

"Miss, the doctor is ready to see you"the nurse smile. Zoya got up and walk to the back. I shook my head and followed her. We walk into this room where machines was beeping.

"Okay, we will need you to take off your shirt and put on this gown for me"zoya look at the gown and gulp. She didn't have on a shirt. She had on a tight fitted dress.

"Zion, ima need you to get out so I can dress"she said. I nod my head getting up from the seat. I walk out the room standing by the door.

I waited for 10 minutes till finally she open the door. "You can come in"zoya said.

I step in the room seeing her big stomach. For some reason, I became weak to the knees. I cant believe I'm having a baby girl. "How you been ever since you move here?"

"Good, not working at hospitals no more"she smile. "Writing my own stories"

"That's good"I smile. "You can write about me"I said.

"Serious"she said.

"Yeah. How bad I did you"I sniffle.

"Zion stop. Please don't do that"zoya said.

"Zoya I blackout.  I loved you to much, but when I saw him. I couldn t hold it"I said.

"Zion...."just then the doctor walk in.

"Hi there. I see you back again. Months pass by so fast"the doctor said. He was a old doctor. He turn to me and smile. "You must be...."

"Zion, zoya ex"I said.

"The one that broke her heart and had her stress"he said.

"I didn't mean to have her stress doc"I said.

"Okay, try and make her feel good"he laugh causing me to smile. Zoya gave me that look to shut up and I did.

"Let's start"