Chapter 46

Z O Y A

I

'm back to work. At 7 months and a half pregnant but I'm doing computer work here. It's easy at this job. It's just a female clinic. I still write books. Someone wants to check out my book tho. It's about being a immigrant in the United States.

"Zoya, can you work faster?"Angel ask. Angel is the slut around here. She kiss up to the doctors and always ruin their relationship.

"I'm working on getting getting new chart"I said.

"Maybe it's that baby slowing you down"She laugh. I know she ain't talking about my baby.

"No its not"I rolled my eyes.

"I really don't know why I'm working here"Angel said. "My father clearly owns this clinic and I should be the top nurse"

"Mhmmm"I said focusing on the computer. Her dad told me why she ain't top nurse. She mix up the people blood sample and I have to clean it all up. He also told me when im done being pregnant, he want to see what I got. Like how good I am.

"You not even listening to me damnit"Angel said causing me to slap the papers on the desk. "Now that I have your attention"She smiled.

"What is it Angel?"I ask.

"I need you to make a book about me"She said. "All about me"

"How? I don't even know you"I said.

"That's why. I want to held a meeting between us tomorrow morning"She said.

"That's my off day"I got up from my seat rubbing my stomach. My little girl is killing me.

"Wow. Your huge like a elephant"She said laughing.

"Do you have kids?"I ask. She frowned looking down.

"I can't have kids"She said. "But I dont care. I dont want some demon messing up my beautiful body"She walk away from him desk.

I look at my co-worker who shook her head. Everybody hates Angel for some reason but I see something in her that makes her beautiful. She just use her body to get what she want.

I went to the bathroom so I  can pee for 5 minutes. As I was peeing a gallon into the  toilet, I thought about what ima name my little girl. Maybe Zayda or Zahra. Her parents both a Z's sooooo. I really don't know.

As the day went by, I kept peeing and peeing. I felt good that day tho. Nothing bad was happening.

I pull up in my driveway seeing the lights on. I got out my car feeling my stomach hurt. "Oooo shit"I touch my stomach. I walk inside seeing zable cooking.

"Hey sissy. How was work?"

"Cool"I said. "I still can't believe they let me work tho"

"Cause they want the baby to die"zable said. I threw a paper at her forehead. I don't want to hear that.

So what yall think happening to zoya?

Let me know by commenting