Chapter 27

Z O Y A

"So you gone look at it or you want me to look at it"zable said. I stared at the vanilla folder biting my nails and bouncing my legs.

"I want to do it"I said. I took the vanilla folder and open it. I look at the paper seeing 99% positive. "I'm pregnant"

"Where's the 1%, Jason sperm"zable laugh. I look at her with a mean mug bout to whoop her butt.

"No. Jason and I never had sex"I said.

"So what you think he will say when he see your pregnant stomach"zable said.

"I don't know"I sigh. "So confusing"

"I'm going to work"

"Not......."

"No I don't work there anymore"zable said.

"Okay"I held my hands up surrendering. "But I'm proud of you"

"Thanks"zable walk out the door with her stuff. I don't believe her. I kept looking at the paper that said 99%. So im having a baby.

Z I O N

"When I'm being let out?"I ask my lawyer.

"They waiting for her to get a lawyer. But I dont think your going to jail, just being sued"he said.

I stared at the light in the visitation room. "So im being sued for rape?"I ask.

"Well the hospital sueing you for that and she want you in jail"he said. "But she can't get in jail unless she have proof"

"Probably don't"I smile. "Just pay the bail bond for me to get out if I do go to jail"

"What you scared?"he laugh.

"No, been here before"I said remembering the time I went to jail for my sister.

"Okay, stay safe till I get things done"he stood up and shook my hand.

"Dr. Martin, lets go"the police officer laugh. I rolled my eyes and walk to the gate. Guess ima be in here for a while now.