Chapter 11

Z O Y A

After work, I went to this new restaurant that just opened up

After work, I went to this new restaurant that just opened up. I needed something to eat and Amber wanted something to eat too. Zion told me and Amber to go home. His family just showed up and they don't like me at all. After that in counter with his wife, she told on me.

"Excuse me"I look up from my phone and seen a lady with her work uniform on. "Are you ready to order?"she said with a little attitude.

"Yes I'm ready to order"I said back with a attitude. She want to buck, then bitch I can buck too.

"Then what you want?"she rolled her eyes. Who let this lil girl work here? She needs to be fired.

"Give me the #5 hold the lettuce and tomatoes"I said. "And for the next order, I want the same but with lettuce and tomatoes on there"

"Drinks?"she said.

"No drinks"I said.

"Total is $12.00"I took out my wallet and a twenty dollar bill. I hand it to her and waited for my change. She hand me back my money and the receipt. Now I have to wait.

I waited and waited till they finally said my number. I grab me and Amber stuff and walk out. I walk to my car seeing Zion leaning on it. How he knew I was gone be here?

"Weird"I said.

"How? Amber told me where you was gone be"he smiled.

"Well, I have to drop this off to Amber"I said. Zion grab my bag looking me into my eyes.

"I'ma do it"he said. "You need some rest for tomorrow"

"Why? I thought I was off"I said.

"Nah, I'm taking you out on a date"he smile.

"W-What"I stutter narrowing my eyebrows.

"Would you like to come?"he ask.

"I......."he cut me off.

"That's a yes"

Who said he can make decisions for me? I'm grown. "Ummmmm, okay"

"See you tomorrow beautiful"he kiss my lips and walk off with Amber food.

What just happened?