Chapter 40

Z O Y A

Today is the day of the appointment and I'm so scared cause I don't know what Zion will do. Zable said she couldn't come but i can take her taser if he try anything. Guess I will.

I was already dress in a gray tight fitted dress with my black cardigan and black uggs boots. I pick up my hat and put it on. My hair was short so it can fit on there.

I walk downstairs not forgetting to grab my keys and purse. I put the taser in the purse then grab my purse. I walk outside locking my front door then proceeded to the car in the driveway.

"Hi zoya"I saw my neighbor waving at me. Oh shit, it's that sexy neighbor that help out with the furniture. He walk over to me and smile. "Where you going looking sexy with your pregnant belly?"

I chuckle looking down hiding my blushing. "Doctor"I smile.

"Mhmmm, that's wassup. Checking up on the baby girl and seeing if she straight"he nod his head.

"Yeah. Hey I didn't get your name"I said.

"Brad"he smile. Brad was sexy. He had tattoos all over his body. Well not all over his body but places. Plus he's white. I did told myself no more white boys but when I met brad, I felt in love. Well I'm not in love with him but I felt it again.

"Okay brad. Thanks for checking up on me....."I stop once I saw this girl looking at us. Is he with this girl? Brad turn around looking at the girl.

"That's my sister Brianna"he said.

"Ohhhhh, okay"I smile.

"Yeah, you was jealous?"he ask.

"Hell nah, just curious"I laugh. "It's okay to be curious"

"You right"he look at the time. "Well, i ain't gone waist your time"

"Bye brad"I smile and waved goodbye.

"Bye"he smile and walk back to his house.

I smile a bit thinking to myself. Maybe this new life in a new state will work. But i have other problems.

_______________

Brad