Chapter 50

Z I O N

"Hey my baby"I held my baby girl Zayda in my arms. Zoya was at work today which is weird. Why she at work? She can stay home and take care the baby.

She haven't been bonding with her tho. Only I been bonding with her. Zable was in her room watching tv or on the phone. Ima need her to watch Zayda for me. I have business to take care of.

"Zable"I knock on the door. She wasn't in the room. "Zay"I called again. The bathroom door was open but no one was in there. Where she went?

I walk back downstairs to the kitchen grabbing the car seat. I put Zayda in her car seat and walk out the house. I walk to my car and put her in the back hooking her up nicely and saftly.

"Okay baby girl. We're taking a ride to the diner. Your  ancestors build this place"I smiled then close the door. I hop in the driver seat and start the car then pull off.

D I N E R

"Hey boss"one of the workers waved at me. Brad was talking to one of the customers. I tap his shoulder so we can talk.

He followed me to the back where my office was. "What is i...."he look at Zayda who was in her little swing I  bought. "Yo Zion. Zoya won't be happy with this"

"So what. I'm the father"I said.

"Yeah but I don't think she suppose to be out the house.  You know, out her environment"brad said.

"Look brad. I was doctor before so i know what to do"I said. Brad surrender to me and sigh.

"Where is zoya?"Brad ask. I don't want him asking me about zoya.

"Back at work"I said while looking at some papers. Brad sat down in the chair in front of me looking at Zayda.

"She's beautiful man"he smiled. I just kept staring at him. "Have you ever thought about custody with your child"

"No why?"I ask.

"I want custody for my kid man"brad said.

"Who is your kid?"I ask.

"This girl I met 3 years ago. Her name was is Kimberly....."everything just stop. This bitch was with everyone I see.

As brad kept talking about him and Kimberly. This is so confusing.

Me ane Kim was together after i stole her from jason. She went to brad who was in Ohio and had sex with him. I remember that week I went to Ohio to check on the diner and Kim was with me this time. She must of saw brad and fell in love. Lied and said she was going shopping while I was getting business done. Had sex with brad.

When I got back to Boston, she didn't want to touch me. But when i wanted to touch her and I did had sex with her. She was already pregnant. Didn't look like it.

I can't believe what I'm hearing. 

______________

Woah Woah *Ric Flair voice*

That was shocking. But what yall think gone happen next? Comment and vote.

Also I have a new book out call beautiful nightmare.