Chapter 13

Z I O N

Kimberley found out where I was going tonight

Kimberley found out where I was going tonight. She followed me actually. I couldn't believe she will do that. Poor Zoya, she left all unhappy and she will think it was my fault.

"Morning ladies"I said to my coworkers.

"Morning Dr. Martin"they all said. The blonde chick was twirling her hair while chewing gum. Something she ain't suppose to do.

"Aye, spit the gum out or you will be fired"I said. She rolled her eyes and spit it out. "Get to work"I settle my bag on the counter. Amber came in the work area checking her patients out.

"Hey zion"she mumble.

"Where is zoya?"I ask.

"I don't know, she didn't pick me up so I guess she went out last night and had sex with a guy cause she did that when y'all went out to the city the last time and got drunk"she said getting mad.

"I'm sorry"I said.

"Don't apologize to me"she walk away. I turn around seeing Zoya coming in.

"Somebody late"the girls said then giggle.

"Where were you?"I ask.

"I-I just got here. Chillex"she said then walk to the nurses lounge. I sigh watching her walk away from me. I made my way to the lounge seeing her on her phone smiling.

"Who you smiling at?"I ask.

"Oh my god zion, why are you following me?!"she semi yelled.

"I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong"I said.

"You already know what's wrong"a tear slid down her face. "You ask me to go on a date with you but when I walk in, your little fucking WIFE was there"she sat down and cried.

"Zoya"I sat down next to her. "Kimberly followed me to the restaurant cause she knew I was going on a date with you. When you text yesterday, she saw the text"

"She did"Zoya said. "God, did you see it?"

"Yes and I have to say, thanks for that"I said smiling at her. "Got me in the mood"

"Zion, why are you still married if you love me so much?"Zoya ask a complicated question.

"My family will disown me if I divorce Kimberly. Her family is wealthy...."

"Aren't you wealthy?"Zoya ask me.

"Yeah, but not that wealthy"I said.

"Zion, I really can't keep doing this...."

"Doing what?!"I semi yelled.

"Going back and forth with you! Sleeping with you! Hiding from your wife! I can't, I'm done. I'm sorry"she said standing up. I grab her arms and push her to the lockers.

"You remember you said that. How many times you said that?"I look into her eyes.

"I..."

"Don't say anything"I said. "Your mines, I'm your king and your my beautiful queen. Fuck my wife and fuck what she say"

"What if I get fired?"she said.

"I'll provide for you"I said.

"Zion......"

"Shhhhhh, I love you baby"I kiss her sweet lips. "I really want to marry you and be with you forever"