Chapter 31

Z O Y A

I cried and cried with zable who was laying in my bed sleep. She went to sleep from crying saying her side hurts. It was well bruise but I gave her some medicine and a heating pad. I even sung her a song.

I kept thinking about what Zion did to her and me. Then he claim that he wont be in the baby life. Called me a burnt black bitch. Well mother fucker you fuck this burnt black bitch and like every part of it. Couldn't get enough of me. Now he mad.

I heard the door open and close.  Can't be Amber she don't have a key to the apartment. Probably Jason. The room door open revealing Jason light hazel eyes.

"Hey baby"Jason smile. "What's wrong?"

I sniffle. "If I tell you the whole story on what went down today, dont kill him"

"Baby ima kill them regardless"Jason said getting mad. "Tell me what the fuck happened"

"Me and the girls went to the city to just go shopping. I went out the store and look face to face with Zion father"I sniffle. "He told me to stay away from Zion. Called me a nigger and push me. When i got home, Zion came"

"He what!"Jason yelled waking zable up. "What did he do?"I cried when i replayed everything in my mind. "What did he do zoya!?"

"He told me the baby wasn't gone be apart of his life and he wanted a abortion"I cried.

"Tell him the part when he hit you and kick me"zable said.

"He did it again?"Jason ask. "This bitch ass....."Jason storm out the room. I got up and followed him to the kitchen.

"Jason what are you doing?"I ask.

"I'm going after him. He's dead"Jason walk out the apartment. I watch him walk down the stairs going to the parking lot.

"Shit"I mumble.

Something bad can happen to him and I don't want to lose him.