Chapter 19

Z O Y A

I woke up out of bed looking at the dark sky

I woke up out of bed looking at the dark sky. It was 4:30 and its time for my run. I hop out of bed and went to the closet to get my jogging outfit.

I put on my outfit, grab my phone, and then my purse that wrap around my waist. I walk to zable room seeing her sleep. It's nice that shes closer to me then her friends. Her friends ain't really her friends.

"Where you going?"I heard zable raspy voice.

"Jogging"I said. She laid her head down and went back to sleep. I close the door walking to the door going outside to the normal weather air. It was 65º degrees outside. Kind of hot and cold.

"Okay. Have 15 minutes"I jog down the drive way to the gate where they let us out. I ran out the gate making a right going jogging down the street. I look at all the apartments that looked nice.

I wish I can move to another state but I dont want to leave Amber amd Jason. They are my best friends. 

After jogging for 30 minutes the sun starting coming up. It's 5:01. "Shit"I mumble.

I turn back around and went back to my apartment.  I have to take a shower and get ready for my date.

LATER

I hurried and drove to Starbucks. Jason said he wanted to meet me there. Why Starbucks? It's whatever tho.

I pulled up to Starbucks seeing Jason old Ford truck. I laugh at his little truck and hop out my car. I lock the door and walk in Starbucks. Jason was on his phone playing candy crush while listening to music.

"Jason"I tap his shoulder. He jump looking at me. "I'm so sorry"I cover my mouth laughing. 

"Nah! It's okay!"he yelled causing everyone to look at him. I guess he cant hear with them headphones in. "I'm sorry everybody, i cant hear with these in"he laugh.

"What were you doing?"I ask.

"Playing candy crush"he smile. I took at seat covering my hair. "Why you covering it?"

"It's ugly to me"I said.

"It's beautiful. I love it, let your crown shine"he laugh making me blush. "Pretty smile"

"Thanks Jason"

Something about Jason made me want him. He's so sweet and sexy and have a sexy smile like me. He loves my hair. Zion will always tell me to flat Aaron or make it straight. Fuck him. When I'm around Jason, I can be myself and not someone behind makeup.

Jason and I talk for hours till it was 11:00. "Ahh shit. I have work"he said.

"So your leaving me"I frown.

"I want to see you tonight. I'll come up with something at work"he smile then laugh.

"I know that laugh. Your sneaking"I laugh.  Just then Zion walk in. He look to his left and saw me. I stared at his blue eyes seeing betrayal and hurt. Like i care.

"What's up"Jason turned around seeing Zion. "Oh that's him"

"Yeah, how did if he find me?"I grab my keys and purse.

"Let me walk you out"Jason stood up with me. When was walking out the door all Jason did was stared at Zion in the eye. He then scoff at him and laugh. "Punk ass"

"Don't do that. I can get fired"I frowned.

"Zoya, he can't fired you. You work at the hospital"Jason said. "He's just a doctor, not the owner of the damn hospital"

"Your right"I smile.

"I had fun. But remember tonight is our true date. Dress sexy for me"he bit his lips and walk away.

God that lip bite got a girl wet. Let me stop.