Chapter 34

Z O I N

I look at my face in the mirror seeing how nasty looking it is.  The bruises was bad. Jason mess me up. But I deserve it. I should of never put my hands on Kimberly nor zoya.

But Kimberly baby isn't mine. She lied to me. Then the baby for Jason. When did she snuck out the house to see him or be with him?

"Zion"my friend Matt walk in the bathroom. "Damn man, who did that to you?"he ask.

"Got in a fight over Kimberly"I sigh. "She cheated on me with some monkey"

"Haven't you slept with a damn monkey"he laugh. "What was her name? Diya, Sita...."

"Zoya"I said.

"Yeah her fine ass, God she have more ass then my wife"he laugh.

"Yeah, now she pregnant"I mumble.

"No fucking way man. You already having a baby"Matt said. 

"Kimberly baby isnt for me. It's for the monkey"I said.

"How bout we do something to that monkey for payback"Matt smile. 

"No Matt. That will start a war"I said. "The blacks are crazy"

"So you gone let him put his hands on you and let him get away with it"Matt mean mug me.

"I'm not trying to die"I said.

"Die"he laugh. "No. We will find him and kill him ourselves or I will find him and kill him"

"Matt I said no!"I yelled. "Leave it alone, I deserve it"I sniffle.

"Why?"he ask.

"I beated Kim and zoya"I said. "That's why I was in jail"

"So you have anger issue.  So fucking what, everybody delt with it"Matt said. "Look Zion.  We're white men, we can get away with everything.  Your dad and my dad are lawyers. Let's do it"

I sat there thinking about it. "You dont want the black man to get away from beating on us. We're kings also, lets over throw this pasent"