Chapter 17

Z I O N

I watch zoya like a lion watching his pray. She was on the computer and phone talking to one of the people that is  downstairs asking for more medicine for the patients. Amber was with the other doctor. I had to split them up.

Zoya ain't going nowhere. She ain't following Amber ass no more. "I got the medicine from downstairs Dr. Martin"one of my nurses said.

"Okay, let zoya put them in the medicine closet"I said. She look at zoya who was on the phone talking and smiling. "Who she talking to?"I ask.

"Someone Dr. Martin"the nurse said. I made my way to the desk seeing zoya laughing and smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow then"She said. I press the end button looking at her. "What the fuck?"

"Why are you on the phone while at work?"I ask.

"I'm on my break, but seems like I can't go downstairs cause somebody wants to keep an eye on me"she said with an attitude.

"Here put this in the medicine closet"I have her the bucket. She look at me like I slow. "Do it"

"Yes sir"she got up and walk to the medicine closet. Amber came up to me rolling her eyes.

"You have something to say to me"I said to her.

"Yo, something wrong with you. Your like a little teenager with this shit"Amber said. "Trust me, zoya dont like you anymore. Oh wait, i mean love. She don't love you anymore"

"Fuck you amber"

"I would love to, but you and kim now back together and I know how that is between y'all two"she said. "Y'all fuck each other one day and the next you go running to zoya"

"Amber enough"zoya stop her.

"No, I'm sick of it zoe. He making you work like a dog, splitting us up and shit. Something really wrong with you Dr. Martin! If you want her, you can get her!"Amber yelled then walk away.

Zoya sigh loudly looking at the clock. "I have to go"

"No"I said.

"Excuse you?"zoya look at me confuse.

"You have double shift"I walk away from her to the nurse lounge. Is Amber right? If I want her, I can have her.

Damnit, I'm so confuse.