Tension (Stridercest)

**Warning: Smut**

3rd person POV

  Dave was frustrated. Highly frustrated. Dirk knew what he was doing, and Dave knew that. He also knew that if this went on any longer,  Dave might just snap.
  For the past few months Dirk had been torturing him. Anyone in the room could feel the heavy sexual tension between the two Striders. Of course, neither of them mentioned it, but it was killing them both. Dirk would do small things, like grab Dave's chin and yank him forwards just to say something unrelated to the way it made Dave's whole body stiffen. He acted as though he had no clue what this did to Dave, but he knew all to well. Dave had his ways of getting revenge though. He would wear Japanese school girl outfits, or walk around in very short shorts just to show off his ass. He thought it was quite funny, yet captivating, how Dirk's eyes would rake over his body, and the way at times a bulge would form in the front of his black jeans.
  Neither of the boys knew how much longer they could take the tension that always surrounded them.
  "Dirk!" Dave called, wondering through the house. He was wearing a short skirt, a crop top, and even thigh highs with his red Converse.
  "In my room lil dude!" Dirk called back, sitting in his chair as his desk. He was working on another robot project, and was usually stressed about it.
  Dave cracked the door open a little before pushing it completely open and going to sit on Dirk's bed.
  "Dirk, I'm bored," The smaller boy whined, playing with the ends of his skirt. Dirk sighed and turned around, his eyes widening a little in shock at the outfit Dave was wearing. Then something changed in Dirk's eyes, the shock fading into a more hungry look.
  "Bored?" He asked sweetly, walking over to Dave slowly. Dave felt his heartbeat climb into his throat as he nodded, gulping a bit. Dirk smiled a bit, slowly placing a finger under Dave's chin and making him stand up.  The younger Strider was still nearly a head shorter than Dirk.
  "Hm, can't have my baby boy bored now can we?" He asked in a bit of a lustful tone. Dave's eyes widened, his ruby red eyes clouded with need. He mewled softly, taking a step closer to Dirk.
  Dirk smirked softly before crashing his lips against Dave's in a rough yet passionate kiss. All the tension melted away from the two, leaving only lust and hunger behind.
  Dave made an almost inaudible whimpering sound, placing a hand on the back of Dirk's neck and the other running through his hair. Dave pulled at his hair softly and parted his lips a little to allow Dirk access to his mouth.
  Dave let out a soft hum as Dirk's tongue slid over his own. This caused a small shiver to run down Dave's back. He slowly switched their places and gently pushed Dirk back on the bed, pulling back a little.
  "Daddy~" Dave purred sweetly, letting his fingers slowly undo a few buttons on his shirt. "Daddy you've been so stressed. Let me help~."
  Dirk smirked softly and nodded his head a bit. Dave's small, nimble fingers slowly worked through all the buttons, and soon Dirk's shirt had been tossed aside.
  Dave bit his lip a little and ran his fingers over Dirk's chest before crawling into the older boys lap. He didn't stop the movement of his fingers, and soon he was tracing along his abs.
  Dirk shivered a little and began kissing along Dave's neck softly. He wanted to see Dave completely covered in dark hickies and bruises, an absolute wreck because of him.
  "D-daddy, be careful that's sensitive," Dave whined softly, craning his head to the side to give Dirk more room.
  "Kinda the point darlin~" Dirk grinned as he began nibbling and sucking at the more sensitive parts of his neck. This drew soft mewls and whimpers from the boy in his lap that Dirk found as a quite satisfying reward.
  Dave could feel his lacy panties restricting his erection, causing him to let out a slightly louder whimper. He gingerly rolled his hips down, gasping at the feeling of Dirk's large bulge pressing against him.
  "D-daddy~" Dave mewled, repeating the action. Dirk groaned very quietly from the friction, and Dave's small moans were not helping his current situation. Dirk held his hips tightly and rolled his hips up against Dave, listening to the loud gasping/moaning sound from Dave.
  "You sound so pretty," Dirk chuckled. He could feel the restriction of his jeans getting uncomfortable at this point.
  "I-i'll be louder if y-you just fuck me~!" Dave whined and grinded his hips down again.
  Dirk grinned and laid Dave down on the bed, standing up to strip out of his jeans.
  "Strip," Dirk said, tugging his skirt off. His eyes went a little wide seeing the lace red panties that Dave was wearing.
  "L-like them daddy~?" Dave mewled softly, his cheeks flushing bright red as he pulled off his crop top. Dirk nodded and smirked as he rubbed Dave through his panties.
  "Of course baby," Dirk grinned, loving the small sounds that left the younger Strider's lips. Dave whined and rubbed his thighs together, trying to find some sort of friction.
  Dirk chuckled and flipped Dave onto his stomach. Dave yelped softly and raised his ass, arching his back a little.
  "D-daddy~ please~" Dave whimpered, swaying his hips. Dirk grinned and slapped his ass, watching his ass turn red.
  "Mmnn~! D-daddy harder~ I'm a slut, I need to be punished!" Dave whimpered, pressing back against his hand.
  "You do, don't you? Walking around teasing me all the time~" Dirk growled in his ear, leaving another harsh smack in the same place.
  Dave jolted forward a little and squealed. He could feel a sharp pain where Dirk's hand had hit him, but it only made his little 'problem' worse. He gripped the pillow under him and mewled softly.
  Dirk pulled down the lacy fabric and rubbed his ass softly before smacking the other side even harder. This left a print of Dirk's hand, and this time Dave cried out loudly.
  Dave whimpered and whined as Dirk pulled the cap off the bottle of lube and spread it over himself. He was in his own little world; his mind clouded with lust and need, so he didn't notice the shift when Dirk got just behind him. Dirk grinned before slowly beginning to push inside of him, causing Dave to whimper brokenly and grip at the bedsheets. It burned and hurt like hell, but at least Dirk was going slow since he knew it was Dave's first time.
  "Shh, I know it hurts baby," Dirk cooed softly, rubbing his lower back. "Relax for me, you're doing so good."
  Dave tried his best to do as Dirk said, relaxing himself against the bed as Dirk pushed in deeper. It still hurt yes, but Dave couldn't help but moan and whimper softly as Dirk's large member rubbed him in all the right places.
  "That's it baby, such a good boy for daddy," Dirk mumbled, a small groan passing his lips from how tight Dave was.
  Soon enough Dirk had stilled himself, not completely inside of Dave yet with a few more inches to go. He knew Dave wouldn't be able to handle anymore for that time though considering Dirk had already pushed in about seven inches.
  "M-move~" Dave managed to say after a few seconds of taking deep breathes.
  Dirk nodded faintly, slowly pulling out a little before pushing back in. This earned a small, pleasured gasp from Dave underneath him. Dirk slowly rocked in and out of Dave until a string of moans left him.
  "M-more~" Dave whimpered softly, his thighs trembling. "Faster, harder, please~"
  Dirk complied to the needy whines coming from his younger brother, slowly building up a fast and rough pace.
  "You sure you can take more baby?" Dirk purred, a small growl lacing his voice as he pounded