Gamkar

Gamzee's pov

I sit down on the cold floor and pull my guitar into my lap. I strum the cords a few times and the voices in my head quiet down. I chuckle and began to strum a familiar tune.

"When the days are cold,  and the cards all fold, and the saints we see are all made of gold.
When your dreams all fail, and the ones we hail are the worst of all
When the bloods run stale
I wanna hide the truth, I wanna shelter you
But with the beast inside, there's no where we can hide
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come, this is my kingdom come
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes,
Its where my demons hide, its where my demons hide
Don't get to close, its dark inside,
Its where my demons hide, its where my demons hide"

I heard a soft sound of shoes hitting the concrete and closed my eyes as the voices got a little louder. I began to strum again to quiet them.

"When the curtains call is the last of all
When the lights fade out all the sinners crawl
So they dug your grave in the masquerade
Will come calling out at the mess you've made
Don't wanna let you down but I am
Hell bound
Though this is all for you don't wanna hide the truth
No matter what we breed, we still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come"

I could hear soft panting as I paused this time and the voices were screaming to kill whoever it was. Please don't be Karkat

"When you feel my heat look into my eyes
Its where my demons hide
Don't get to close,
Its dark inside, its where my demons hide
Its where my demons hide
Its where my demons hide"

Karkat peeked around the corner and we locked eyes.

"They say its what you make
Its say its up to fate, its woven in my soul
I need to let you go
Your eyes they shine so bright
I wanna save that light"

I held his gaze tightly

"I can't escape this now, unless you show me how!"

I looked at the tears streaming down Karkat's cheeks and in a flash he ran to me. He dropped to his knees in front of me and his hands found their way to my cheeks. I growled and then tried to pull away from him.

"Gamzee Makara, im flushed for you. Look at me!" He said when my eyes trailed around the room.

"R-run! Pl-ease." I begged. The voices were chanting for me to kill him now. He's a mutant! A disgrace! Kill him! He must die!

No!

"Gamzee im not leaving you!" He sobbed. I tried to push his away but he pulled me into a rough kiss.

"Mmff!" I muffled against his lips. The voices slowly began to disappear and i kissed him back gently, wrapping my arms around him. He pulled away and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Just go ahead and d-do I-it! K-kill m-me..." He said with a hiccup.

I pulled him back so I could look him in the eye. His beautiful cherry red eyes were swimming with tears.

"Karkat I'm not going to hurt you. Ever." I said. My voice was low and gravely but smooth at the same time. It sounded much better than I had ever heard it.

"G-gam?" He gasp.

"Yeah. I guess you've never seen me sober and sane have you?" I chuckled.

"Gamzee!" He cried and tackled me in a tight hug. I held him against me as he cried into my shoulder and i muttered soothing things in his ear.

"I missed you so so much! Gog Gamzee!" He said, his breathing steadying slowly. I smiled against his fluffy black hair and softly kissed his forehead.

"I missed you to Karbro." I laughed quietly. I began gently petting his head and a soft purr emits from him. Wait. Kar.......kat.......Oh my gog it all makes so much more sense.

"Oh gog...." Karkat whispered and pulled away from me. "Kanaya is going to kill me!" He gasp.

"What?" I laughed.

"I ran off when I heard your voice and-"

"Karkat get away from him!" Kanaya shouted. Her chainsaw was out.

"Kanaya! Its ok! Look! He's ok." He said, standing in front of me like Kanaya might make a move.

"Karkat. I know your flushed for him....but just get away from him." She said in a soothing voice.

"Kanaya Im ok. He made the voices go away." I smiled.

"How?!" She asked.

"Well he kissed me. I don't know it just.......made them go away." I chuckled and pulled him against me after I stood up. He nuzzled into me and Kanaya laughed softly.

"Im going to leave you two here. Come back when you two are done." She winked. Karkat blushed and hid in my chest. I nodded and Kanaya walked out of the room.

"Hey Karbro. I think ill take up that offer." I chuckled in his ear and softly kissed his neck. I wonder were this will go.....

And you guys will find out. But not today!