You Like Who?

*flashback*

"You guys can't give a good dare for shit! I'll take a truth." The mutant blood said to his best friend.

"Ok motherfucker. Who do you have a crush on?" Gamzee grinned.

"Strider." Karkat mumbled under his breath.

"What was that?" Terezi laughed hysterically.

"I like Dave." He said a bit louder.

"I'm sorry! I'm having trouble hearing you Karkitty!" Nepeta giggled.

"I like Dave Strider ok?!" The low blood shouted. Everyone erupted into laughter as Karkat stomped out of the room.

*end of flashback*

Karkat's pov

I feel two strong hands push me forward and i stumbled. I whirl around to see Andrew, a jock, standing behind me. He pushes me again and I land on my back.

"You gay fag! You've got a crush on Strider?" He laughed. I scrambled to my feet and felt tears pricking my eyes.

"He'd never love you! Your an alien! Literally!" He shouted as I ran. I ran and I ran until I made it to the.........

Dave's pov

"Has anyone seen Karkat?" I asked as I walked through the halls. People around me snickered and whispered to each other.

"This is bullshit." I said to myself. I spotted Terezi and I ran over to her.

"Terezi! Have you seen Karkles? I haven't seen him since 1st period." I groaned.

"Nope!" She laughed and turned back to the girl she was talking to before. I spun her around and pushed her against the locker.

"If your the reason he's hiding I will personally send you back to Alternia!" I growled and let my hand drop from her shoulder.

"Calm it Strider! I don't know where he is. I haven't seen him since we played truth or dare last night!" She smirked. I stalked off to the first floor and heard soft sniffles coming from the bathroom.

"Karkat?" I asked as I knocked on the door. I stood there for a minute before the door opened and Karkat stood before me, eyes puffy and cheeks stained red from crying.

He looked at me for a second before jogging down the hall towards his 3rd period.

"Hey! Why were you-" But the door to the class room closed and I sighed.

I heard the clicking of heals against the floor and thought that it was a teacher but what I saw was far worse. An angry Kanaya Maryam.

"What's wrong with you!?" She hissed.

"Me?! What did I do?" I frowned.

"You can't even tell him how you feel?! The whole school is making fun of him now! Are you happy?!" She shouted.

"What do you mean?! I didn't do anything! And if your talking about Karkat I'll beat the shit out of whoever hurt him!" I said, my voice rising.

"No ones told you?" She whispered, all the anger draining from her face.

"Told me what?!" I said frustratedly.

"Karkat has feelings for you. He got embarrassed last night when we were playing Candor or Dauntless. He had to tell us his crush and it was you...." She trailed off.

"What! Hold up. So......Karkles likes me?" I asked.

"Well more like loves you from what he's told me." She frowned. "That Andrew boy pushed him down and called him horrid names." She remarked.

"He what?" I said through grit teeth.

"Yes yes. He called him a 'fag' and an 'alien'. Though I don't understand- Where are you going?" She asked.

"To my next class. And then at lunch I've got a bone to pick with Andrew." I growled.

(Time skip to lunch because author is lazyyy)

I'm going to beat his ass! I thought to myself as I walked to lunch.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and whirled around to see Andrew. I took a deep breath and tried to play it cool.

"Hey Dave did you hear the news?" He grinned.

"What?" I said coolly, though my blood is boiling.

"Karkat has a crush on you! Isn't that creepy? He's kind of weird-"

I swing and hit him dead in the nose, hearing the bone crunch under my fist. He fell to the ground with a howl of pain as he clutched his bleeding nose.

"And for the record," I said over my shoulder. "I think Karkles is cute."

I walked into the lunch room and saw Karkat sitting with Kanaya, looking on the verge of tears. His eyes met mine for a millisecond and he tried to run away but Kanaya held him down. I walked over and looked down into Karkat's dark cherry-red eyes as I reached my hand out and pulled him to his feet.

"What are you doing fuck face?!" He shouted.

"Something I should have done when we first met in that fucked up game." I said and pressed my lips against his.

He stiffened but soon wrapped his arms around my neck and I let my arms slip around his waist. I pushed my lips against his harder before pulling away and smiling down at him.

"By the way I broke Andrews nose." I murmured against his lips and he laughed softly.

"I love you Karkat." I whispered softly.

"I love you to Dave." He grinned.