Psionics (Solkat)

Karkats pov

Come on you nookwhiff! Just ask him! I thought to myself as I look over at Sollux. I had always been captivated by Sollux's odd power of Psionics. He always seemed to use them a lot when I was around. Like right now, we were playing video games, and he wasn't even fucking holding his controller!

"Hey Sollux?" I asked, pausing the game. He turned to me with his signature dorky grin.

"Yeah?" He asked. I felt my cheeks heating up and I took a deep breath.

"What all can you Psionics do? L-like what a-all can they c-control?" I asked with bright cheeks. He chuckled and inched closer to me.

"You wanna 2ee?" He grinned with a devious look. I slowly nodded my head nervously.

The next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground, my whole body buzzing. Sollux was looming over me with a smirk and I gasp out, feeling my horns start to be rubbed.

"Tell me iif you want me to 2top." He whispered in my ear as he strattled me.

"N-no." I gasp quietly. He chuckled darkly.

"That miight have been the wrong an2wer." He smirked. I whimpered and my shirt was pulled off, my grub scars being rubbed.

"S-so-Sollux!" I moaned quietly. He grinned and my legs were spread open and my hands were pinned above my head. Sollux leaned down and pressed his lips against mine and i kissed him back roughly, whimpering because I couldn't curl my hands into his hair and pull him closer.

"What do you want KK?" He chuckled in my ear. I whimpered again and struggled against the Psionics holding me down. He laughed lightly feeling me struggle.

"Hmmmm. KK you have to u2e your word2." He said, pressing his body against mine. My breathing was already jagged, my whole body still buzzing. I just whimpered and whined, not being able to form words.

"Let me gue22." He smirks and my senses became overrun with pleasure. My horns were being rubbed along with my grub scars, and my nook was being teased. I moaned loudly and balled my fist.

"Fuck!" I cried out as Sollux reached a hand into my jeans and grasp my bulge. He grinned and pulled his hand out of my jeans.

"S-sollux, plea- ah! Nnghh- please l-let me t-touch you." I whimpered. The buzzing in my body sharpened and I arched my back. It slowly died down until it was completely gone. I took sharp, quick breaths and whimpered, pulling Sollux down into a rough kiss. He kissed back and slid his tongue across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slowly and he growled and plunged his tongue into my mouth. I moaned and wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded up into him. He let out a low groan that sent shivers down my spine and his lips traveled down to my neck. He kissed my soft spot gently and I curled my hands into his hair tightly. He began to suck harshly and nip at my skin. I moaned and mewled, tugging his hair. He bit down and I arched my back as I moaned.
"Sollux please!" I moaned as he grinded against me. He chuckled and slipped off the rest of our clothes. One of his bulges wrapped around mine and the other slowly began to push into my nook.

"S-Sollux!" I cried out once he bottomed out. 

"Fuck KK, your 2o fuckiing tiight." He groaned. I moaned as he pulled out slowly before slamming back into me roughly and I threw my head back in pleasure. He slammed in and out of me and I tightened my legs around his waist, pushing him in deeper.

"Karkat! Fuck!" He groaned. His other bulge slowly unwrapped from mine and lined up at my nook.

"Sollux~ One is already t-to much nnhgg." I moaned and arched my back.

"Come on your a biig boy KK, you can take more than that." He whispered and licked his lips. I took a deep breath and nodded slowly. His bulge slowly slipped in beside his other one. I dug my nails into his back and scratched down his back.

"Oh fuck!" Sollux gasp. He slowly began to thrust in and out of me and I moaned loudly.

"Oh Sollux! Nnnhhggg~ Fuck yes! Yes yes yes!" I screamed out. He grinned and slammed into me over and over. My toes curled and I gasp loudly when he hit my prostate. I cried out as he slammed into my prostate over and over.

"S-Sollux I c-can't- ah!- I can't-" I was cut off by his lips as he started to thrust faster.

"Me e-eiither baby boy." He moaned against my lips.

"SOLLUX!" I screamed out as my climax hit me. It felt like my head was wrapped in warm cotton and as i slowly came down from my high Sollux filled me with genetic material. He panted heavily and collapsed beside me.

"H-hey sol?" I panted quietly, my voice hoarse from all the screaming.

"Yeah baby?" He said, wrapping me in his arms.

"Im flushed for you." I grinned sleepily.

"Flushed for you to." He smiled and I feel into a deep sleep.