School Part 3 (finally home)

Karkat's pov

We were at his house in no time and he dragged me into the house.

We walked in and Kankri slowly walked toward me and I backed up until I was pressed against the wall with Kankri's arms on either side of my head as he leaned against them.

"Uh Ka-kankri?" I managed to whisper.

"Mmhhmm?" He hummed as he leaned closer to me. I leaned up and our lips met. I had dreamed of kissing Kankri forever and it felt so much better than I could ever imagine. He moved his lips against mine roughly and I whimpered into his mouth. I slowly start to move my hands to curl into his soft, raven colored hair.

His tightened his grip on my hips before lifting me up off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly. He grinded against me gently and I moaned against his lips.

"K-Ka-kankri!" I panted when he broke the kiss and moved to my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access to the area as soft moans fell from my lips. I tensed up when I felt his lips brush over my soft spot. He chuckled and softly licked that spot and I let out a huge moan.

"Someone's sensitive." He chuckled against my neck. I whined and pressed my hips against his. He let out a low groan that made a shiver run down my spine.

He kissed me again and I felt his hands move to my ass. He squeezed it and I arched my back slightly, moaning into his mouth.

"How bad do you want me?" He whispered in my ear. I shivered at his voice which was an octave lower than usual.

"I w-want you s-so bad. K-kankri please." I murmured under my breath. Kankri's breath hitched slightly.

"What was that?" He smirked. He started to slowly grind his hips into mine.

"O-oh god! Kankri pl-ease! I n-need you so b-bad! F-fuck your s-so g-good at th-this K-kankri!" I moaned out. I felt a warm hand slip into the front of my jeans and softly palm my member.

"Kankri!" I moaned so loudly it was almost a scream. He pulled me away from the wall and carried me into his bedroom, throwing me onto the bed. He crawled over me and almost ripped off my clothes as I tugged off his quickly.

Kankri pulled a bottle of lube out of the drawer and coated three fingers in the cool substance.

I felt something cool at my entrance and I shivered. He slipped a finger inside me and I shifted uncomfortably. His lips covered mine as he began moving his finger, swiftly adding another.

"Kankri!" I cried out when he hit my prostate. He softly curled his fingers against my prostate, watching me shake and moan under him. I could see stars dotting my vision. I was on the verge of my orgasm when he pulled his fingers out. I whimpered and dug my nails into his back, feeling his head against my entrance. Kankri gently pressed his lips against my neck and pressed in.

I cried out in pain and took deep breaths. Kankri started sucking on my neck, leaving hickies in many different places causing me to moan softly.

"M-move." I whispered. He groaned quietly as he pulled out and then slammed back in. I threw my head back and tangled a hand into his hair, moaning loudly.

"F-fuck Karkat! Your so goddamn tight." He groaned. I arched my back as he continued to slam into me. All that could be heard in the room was moans and groans coming from the both of us.

"Kankri!" I screamed out when he hit my prostate dead on. He smirked and hit my prostate over and over, making me a shaking, begging, screaming mess. I felt heat pooling in my abdomen and I gripped onto Kankri tighter. He got the message and went harder and faster.

I came with a cry of Kankri's name as my vision went white. After one more hard thrust, completely wrecking my prostate, Kankri came deep inside me and then collapsed beside me.

"H-holy f-fuck." I groaned. He chuckled with a smirk and pulled me against him. I nuzzled into his chest as he fiddled with my hair (which was probably a mess.)

"I love you Kankri." I yawned, cuddling closer to him.

"I love you to Karkat." He smiled before closing his eyes. I drifted off to sleep to the sound of Kankri's soft breathing.