SolKat

Sollux's pov

"Come on KK!" I whined, banging on his door.

"Kankri ith worried about you!" I groaned. We were all worried. I didn't dare say I was worried. But I was. I was very worried.

He wouldn't talk to anyone and late at night we would hear his tortured screams for help. Nightmares. That game messed with all of us but Karkat seemed to have it the worst.

Whenever Dave wore his God Tier outfit Karkat avoided him and we would here his soft cries after he locked himself away. Anything that reminded him of the game reduced him to tears. We all pitied him but didn't show it.

It scared us how quiet Karkat became after the game was over. Most of us made it but I think Karkat blames himself for the ones we did lose. Gamzee, Eridain, Terezi, Feferi. They didn't make it.

"KK pleathe." I whispered. "We need you. You're thill our leader.."

The door opened and Karkat had tears spilling down his cheeks and sobs escaping his lips.

"But im a horrible leader! I got them killed." He whimpered.

"No! KK it wathn't you! KK pleathe I can't thand to thee you like thith!" I said. "Let me help you."

"I-I don't w-wanna h-hurt you t-to." He whispered, stepping back a little, peering up at me.

"You won't I promithe. KK pleathe? I-im fluthed for you and it hurths to see you like thith." I said quietly. I opened my arms for him and he stepped back.

"KK....?" I whispered. He ran and threw himself into my arms, crying quietly. He cried and cried and I just held him, whispering soothing words or comfort.

"Everything ith ok now." I whispered. He sobbed loudly and all of a sudden there was aloud whoop.

Karkat pulled away from me and we ran down stairs. Karkat dropped to his knees and sobbed.

"Gamzee?!" He sobbed.

"FEFERI!" I cried in joy. They turned to look at us.

"Karbro!" Gamzee laughed. Feferi jumped into my arms as Gamzee gathered Karkat into his arms. I laughed and spun Feferi around. I pulled back and tapped on Karkats shoulder.

He turned and I pulled him into a kiss. His lips were warm and tasted of cherries. I pulled him closer as everyone cheered. We pulled away and Karkat smiled for the first time in a while. He ran and hugged Terezi who smiled and hugged him back. He nodded to Feferi with a grin and shook hands with Eridain.

"Who did this?!" Karkat laughed.

"That would be me!" Said Dave.

"And me!" Said Kayana.

"I didn't know you two motherfuckers could work together," Gamzee grinned.

"I'VE GOT MY MORAIL BACK!" Karkat whooped. Gamzee hugged him again, and I didn't feel jealous. Im happy Gamzee is back to keep KK happy.

"Wwell I need a hug!" Eridain pouted.

Feferi, Karkat, Dave, and Terezi all smiled at each other and then tackled him in a hug. I walked over and begrudgingly gave him a hug.

"I alwways kneww you wwere flushed for me Sol!" he grinned. Karkat growled softly and wrapped his arms around me tightly and protectively. I chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

"Thorry, ED, but that quadrant ith filled." I laughed at Karkat's possessive expression but his cheeks were still flushed. (A/N: Flushed? Get it? ;p)

I finally got my happy ending.